01-10-2011, 07:22 AM #1
dkfallen
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey can someone post a link or share information about Tbogt or tlad mods for ps3. (Jailbroken Ps3)

have been unable to find any at the time being.

*UPDATE*

So i have been looking around for mods for quite a while. I have discovered a possible theory which Most likely will work.

So you may have heard of the program for Pc EFLC modding STARK IV Which only works for pc because of the need for the gta .exe to be installed (the whole game file) This allows u to add Vehicle, Guns and Clothes mods. While looking in the file through my Ftp server and back up manager i found 3 files Which Stark IV mods.

- Clothes.img
- Vehicle.img
- Weapons.img

These files which are to be modified. There are plenty of Vehicle, Clothes and Weapon mods out. All we need to do is put them into these files. The Question is how? I will be spending some time looking into it more.

This may be false but i believe that this will work.

*Note: This will only change appearance since it is and Img file*

*UPDATE 2.5*

I'm looking into more ways of modding Gta, As there are no current editors that do not require .exe files that i have found.... At the moment i am backing up GTA EFLC to my External HDD to have a look what files are in it and could be modded =)

All i had found was mainly just img files as i expected. I found a tool called Img tool 2.0 Which allows you to put the clothing mods into the img tool. but it requires a .Dir file such as Weapon.Dir. Almost had it =/ i will continue working on it.

Possibly if there was a way to open and extract the .img files we could put the Mods in through there.

I will update when i find more information.

Cheers.
Last edited by dkfallen ; 01-21-2011 at 10:09 PM.
01-18-2011, 09:42 PM #2
Does this work?
01-18-2011, 10:22 PM #3
S10
TROLLN 1337
I might try doing this!
01-18-2011, 10:37 PM #4
Can someone explain a lil better???
01-19-2011, 06:20 AM #5
dkfallen
Little One
You edit the .img files. Which you can change clothes, Weapons and Vehicles. (Img files is how they look not the properties of which they uphold eg. you can't edit the gun to shoot rockets from pistol in img files.)

Is that better explained? =P
01-19-2011, 08:49 AM #6
Well how do I edit them? Lol.
01-19-2011, 09:27 AM #7
dkfallen
Little One
my theroy is having Gta IV on ur pc and just putting the Ps3 img files into the C: Directory of the files and Just editing it with Stark IV. Then some one just posts the Img files up. =D Done =P
01-19-2011, 02:20 PM #8
I realy want to find a way to Mod the Handling, I miss drifting :((
01-21-2011, 08:45 PM #9
St3ven
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by dkfallen View Post
You edit the .img files. Which you can change clothes, Weapons and Vehicles. (Img files is how they look not the properties of which they uphold eg. you can't edit the gun to shoot rockets from pistol in img files.)

Is that better explained? =P

Hmmm... i think that might work! has anyone tried this yet? if not i'll try as soon as i back up my GTA IV

The following user thanked St3ven for this useful post:

Danny41294
02-16-2011, 04:14 PM #10
Danny41294
I Like Cheese =)
Did it work?...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo