01-20-2011, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, my mate's made a clan Pro Sniping Gamers. So, if you're good at Quickscoping etc. and want to join, ask me.

You need 2 of the 4 following:

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty 5: World at War
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Also, If you want to join, PM me. You'll need to join our site.

If you want trials, add: PSG Vzual x or PSG NeXuS x

~Favo.
Last edited by Favo ; 01-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Favo for this useful post:

Konsole, chris01
01-24-2011, 05:42 PM #29
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Bump Happy

We now have 12 members, 9 have changed there name, were still growing though! Message PSG NeXuS x for Clan Trials.
01-24-2011, 09:14 PM #30
-Andre-
Trustworthy Level 2
Went to GAME yesterday and today and they still have no FKING MSP!!!

Not sure when they will have it but they said they'll be restocking on Saturday.
Not sure if sooner or later than that but I will check on Friday. Winky Winky
01-24-2011, 10:24 PM #31
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Favo View Post
Well, my mate's made a clan Pro Sniping Gamers. So, if you're good at Quickscoping etc. and want to join, ask me.

You need 2 of the 4 following:

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty 5: World at War
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Also, If you want to join, PM me. You'll need to join our site.

If you want trials, add: PSG Vzual x or PSG NeXuS x

~Favo.

Xbox only or are you looking to be on ps3 as well?
01-24-2011, 10:26 PM #32
Originally posted by Mr.KANE View Post
Xbox only or are you looking to be on ps3 as well?

Xbox only, I think. Well, at the moment anyway. Ask PSG VzuaL x for more information :y:
01-24-2011, 10:33 PM #33
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Favo View Post
Xbox only, I think. Well, at the moment anyway. Ask PSG VzuaL x for more information :y:

Will do soon, I am in a clan right now Mk_- (mental kill) but there is me and one other member only who do videos and youtube montages ect.. i want a clan who will do that sort of thing you know?

I am alright with a sniper yesterday a TDM on havanna I went I think 39 - 8 or 7 (not ground war) got 2 black birds and dogs.
01-25-2011, 05:14 PM #34
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Will do soon, I am in a clan right now Mk_- (mental kill) but there is me and one other member only who do videos and youtube montages ect.. i want a clan who will do that sort of thing you know?

I am alright with a sniper yesterday a TDM on havanna I went I think 39 - 8 or 7 (not ground war) got 2 black birds and dogs.

Hi, i'm the Co-founder of PSG, from what i've seen and heard i would accept you into the clan straight away, but you will need to go through trials on Every Cod (WaW onwards) Happy
01-25-2011, 05:17 PM #35
Mr.Kane
Greatness
Originally posted by Treyarch View Post
Hi, i'm the Co-founder of PSG, from what i've seen and heard i would accept you into the clan straight away, but you will need to go through trials on Every Cod (WaW onwards) Happy

Well that game was with a load of noobs LOL I am still not bad at the game. Are you on PS3 also?
01-25-2011, 05:26 PM #36
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Well that game was with a load of noobs LOL I am still not bad at the game. Are you on PS3 also?

Oh, well that maybe a problem.... Erm, i'll speak to the Founder, but PM me for more details.
02-09-2011, 07:22 PM #37
hey guys , im pretty good player (i think lol) normally get nuke every GW game, but mainly quickscope (only play MW2 and MW1) (got black ops on steam , sucks anyway)

add me GT: AkimboxHarriers (iknowitsgaynamebutgoingtochangeitsoonxD)
Last edited by Akimboxharriers ; 02-10-2011 at 07:04 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo