01-20-2011, 04:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well, my mate's made a clan Pro Sniping Gamers. So, if you're good at Quickscoping etc. and want to join, ask me.

You need 2 of the 4 following:

Call Of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call Of Duty 5: World at War
Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call Of Duty: Black Ops

Also, If you want to join, PM me. You'll need to join our site.

If you want trials, add: PSG Vzual x or PSG NeXuS x

~Favo.
Last edited by Favo ; 01-23-2011 at 03:55 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Favo for this useful post:

Konsole, chris01
01-20-2011, 04:45 PM #2
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
I'm sure i've heard of this clan, oh right i'm in it Happy

The following user thanked Konsole for this useful post:

Favo
01-20-2011, 05:03 PM #3
chris01
Gym leader
I will join if you'll have me ofcourse
LOOK AT MY SIG xD
01-20-2011, 05:08 PM #4
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Originally posted by chris01 View Post
I will join if you'll have me ofcourse
LOOK AT MY SIG xD

Message Favo, for more details, and then add me on xbox >
PSG NeXuS x - for a :dingding: 1v1 :dingding:
01-20-2011, 05:09 PM #5
chris01
Gym leader
Originally posted by Treyarch View Post
Message Favo, for more details, and then add me on xbox >
PSG NeXuS x - for a :dingding: 1v1 :dingding:

Sorry m8 Im on ps3 ..:(
01-20-2011, 05:10 PM #6
Laney
Ex-Staff
Im an XBOXER =D
add Instant Death and ill see if u are any good =D
01-20-2011, 05:14 PM #7
Lydey
RyanBell RIP 20.3.11 GBNF
looks like favo hasnt read the rules:O

I'm clearing up this section's rules.

First off, all Forum Rules are in effect here as well as on the forums. That includes no advertising, flaming, bumping or double posting.

Unique section rules:

1. No Clan sites are to be linked within threads or by any other means other than a Private Message (e.g. the link is in my sig is not allowed). No exceptions.

2. Your clan may only have one recruitment thread. Bumping is not allowed. This is one recruitment thread per CLAN in each section, not per member. These threads may be trashed/closed along with your original recruitment threads.

3. It may not be a compulsory requirement to join your clan's website to become a member.

4. You may not groan other clan's recruitment threads or badmouth their clan within their recruitment thread. Each clan deserves and will have an equal chance at recruitment.

5. Do not post requesting a clan. Post in the sticky.

Clan Rules:

You are 'your own man' on this forum. Act at your own discretion. Do not use the rep function because someone in your clan tells you to since this is abuse of the system. Do not post merely because in your clan you are told to. Don't talk down to another member or flame them because anyone in your clan tells you to.

You may be infracted/warned for breaking any of these rules, there are no exceptions and you would all (in reference to clans) be held fully responsible for any part in breaking these rules. Your threads may also be closed/trashed without your knowledge.
01-20-2011, 05:17 PM #8
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Originally posted by Laney View Post
Im an XBOXER =D
add Instant Death and ill see if u are any good =D

See if 'were' any good, your the one getting the trails :P
01-20-2011, 05:22 PM #9
Originally posted by Lydey View Post

First off, all Forum Rules are in effect here as well as on the forums. That includes no advertising, flaming, bumping or double posting.

Unique section rules:

1. No Clan sites are to be linked within threads or by any other means other than a Private Message (e.g. the link is in my sig is not allowed). No exceptions.

2. Your clan may only have one recruitment thread. Bumping is not allowed. This is one recruitment thread per CLAN in each section, not per member. These threads may be trashed/closed along with your original recruitment threads.

3. It may not be a compulsory requirement to join your clan's website to become a member.

4. You may not groan other clan's recruitment threads or badmouth their clan within their recruitment thread. Each clan deserves and will have an equal chance at recruitment.

Clan Rules:

You are 'your own man' on this forum. Act at your own discretion. Do not use the rep function because someone in your clan tells you to since this is abuse of the system. Do not post merely because in your clan you are told to. Don't talk down to another member or flame them because anyone in your clan tells you to.

You may be infracted/warned for breaking any of these rules, there are no exceptions and you would all (in reference to clans) be held fully responsible for any part in breaking these rules. Your threads may also be closed/trashed without your knowledge.

It's not compulsory, it's just for ease of contact purposes.

The following user thanked Favo for this useful post:

Konsole
01-20-2011, 06:02 PM #10
Konsole
A.K.A Konsole
Originally posted by Lydey View Post

Unique section rules:

Clan Rules:

No Link has been provided, and its not complusary for a clan member to join our clans site, its option and its only used to contact members when we need them.
SO SIT DOWN BK.

The following user thanked Konsole for this useful post:

Favo

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo