02-27-2011, 02:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey NGU Members.
I have recently created my own clan and also made a few recruitment threads asking people if they want to join and for them to fill in a form but no-one really wants to join.
I was wondering why this is.
Is it because you need to change your gamertag or the name of the clan...The clan is called ViNTaGE Gaming.
Or is it something else.
If you have any idea why no one really wants to join then please post here.
Thanks
02-27-2011, 02:39 PM #2
Tory Lanez
On bail right now
i wouldn't change my name to Vintige _ if you paid me /facepalm
02-27-2011, 02:43 PM #3
Originally posted by Nathanx View Post
i wouldn't change my name to Vintige _ if you paid me /facepalm

Do you think thats why no-one wants to join?
If so do you know any better names that aren't already used by other clans.
02-27-2011, 02:45 PM #4
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
Originally posted by LiamC98 View Post
Do you think thats why no-one wants to join?
If so do you know any better names that aren't already used by other clans.

Asking people to change names to join a 'clan' isn't the best way to get members. Especially when you have 98 in your name indicating you are 12 years of age Winky Winky
02-27-2011, 02:49 PM #5
Originally posted by Playa View Post
Asking people to change names to join a 'clan' isn't the best way to get members. Especially when you have 98 in your name indicating you are 12 years of age Winky Winky

I was 13 last week and do you think anyone would want to change there gamertag to join my clan if the name was better
02-27-2011, 03:08 PM #6
Ultimate-Playa
[s][move]NGU ELITE Dancing[/move][/s]
I was 13 last week and do you think anyone would want to change there gamertag to join my clan if the name was better

If the name was better and you had good members, yes.

The following user thanked Ultimate-Playa for this useful post:

XboxLiveLiamC98
02-27-2011, 03:16 PM #7
-Andre-
Trustworthy Level 2
Another good thing is to stop making thousands of threads.
Keep one.
Advertise your clan on youtube and other sites. Winky Winky

I did this for my old clan PuRe, we had loads of members but I decided to end the clan. :(

The following user thanked -Andre- for this useful post:

XboxLiveLiamC98
02-27-2011, 06:07 PM #8
Epic?
Awe-Inspiring
Hey NGU Members.
I have recently created my own clan and also made a few recruitment threads asking people if they want to join and for them to fill in a form but no-one really wants to join.
I was wondering why this is.
Is it because you need to change your gamertag or the name of the clan...The clan is called ViNTaGE Gaming.
Or is it something else.
If you have any idea why no one really wants to join then please post here.
Thanks

Well first off... you need a good basis of people to found your clan on, its this way in every clan, its even better if you know them in real life. You need good members, people who want to play as a clan and work together, people who are both friendly and skilled, and people who will stay completely dedicated to the clan.
When people see you already have members they are more inclined to join.

Also, the whole quick scope clan is slightly over rated, while there are many quickscopers not all of them are looking for clans and what not, maybe open it up a bit more.

Furthermore, your thread You must login or register to view this content. kinda sucks... Its not organized, there are no defined sections or breaks in the text, there are no titles or images. Its just not very pretty, most people won't even take the time to read that crap. If you want your clan to stand out and look good you need to put the time in to make a good, functional thread that doesn't look like crap.

Finally, stop "creating" clans. I see everyday you have a few threads. This may be why you have negative rep. Coming up with all these clans is both a sign of you not being dedicated (which makes people not want to join) and is a sign that you don't know how to recruit people which also makes people not want to join. Finally, get some +rep, people are clearly more inclined to join someone's clan if they have 1000 rep and quite a few posts as opposed to only around 100 posts and -rep. Don't abuse the sight just for your clan, maybe do something good for NGU and good will come to you.

The following 2 users say thank you to Epic? for this useful post:

quicksc00pern, XboxLiveLiamC98

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo