03-14-2011, 05:59 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is an upcoming first-person shooter video game set to be released in November 2011.
It will be the eighth installment in the Call of Duty series.

Due to a legal dispute between the game's publisher Activision and the former co-executives of Infinity Ward - which caused several lay-offs and departures within the company - Sledgehammer Games will assist in the development of the singleplayer, and Raven Software will develop the multiplayer.

The game is said to have been in development since only two weeks after the release of the previous game, Call of Duty: Black Ops. Sledgehammer is aiming for a "bug free" first outing in the Call of Duty franchise, which also sets a goal for Metacritic review scores above 95 percent.

Souce: You must login or register to view this content.

The following user groaned MrStormGunner for this awful post:

millapepe
03-18-2011, 04:22 AM #2
Great, a load of crap being made by a Z List company Sledgehammer. God Sake

The following 3 users say thank you to Extractz92 for this useful post:

Arman M., FuzeCraft, MrRa1n
03-18-2011, 05:15 AM #3
HOPE THEY DONT RUIN MW3!!! OR ELSE IM GONNA BE KNOCKING OUT SOMEONE JK!:dingding:
03-18-2011, 06:45 AM #4
realskillz
Bounty hunter
Wow.... Ok One MW3 Is going To Suck... NO one that was in charge of MW2 is there... None of the Leads are there they all left.... So that means you got a bunch of people who have never really made a call of duty making this.... Raven Software's MP's have Sucked...
EA is now the Big Dawg... Whatever Respawn Entertainment does... If EA lets them Use the Frostbite 2 Tech... Then ITs OVER.... even Battlefield 3 Looks Better then ANY COD and if BF3 doesnt Kill COD... then The Respawn Entertainment game will.. because thats all your Leads and heads of IW.. you put their ideas of MW2 with the Frostbite 2 tech = cod killer for sure.... F Activision... and just so you know IGN has MW3 coming out on TBA 2011... they are so far behind on making this game it might not coming out in Nov... unless its worse then black ops was
03-18-2011, 06:56 AM #5
The name sells Call of Duty, not the game.

The following user thanked Rip The Jacker for this useful post:

JonnieOnionRing
03-18-2011, 09:57 AM #6
MrRa1n
League Champion
Who knows, I might not actually be that bad :/

The following user thanked MrRa1n for this useful post:

.Robot
03-18-2011, 01:10 PM #7
odan360
Are you high?
yea if u go to You must login or register to view this content. they are making call of duty
03-18-2011, 01:28 PM #8
yes, another COD fanatic game this November by sledgehammer:n: & Infinity ward :y:
03-18-2011, 01:36 PM #9
No first person please Smile
03-18-2011, 02:01 PM #10
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
I got to agree with "JACKER" on this COD sells itself, and it seems the less they give us the more people buy the game. The new IW has yet to proven themselves, we know what RAVEN has done whether we like it or not but they do have a stand out in SINGULARITY and well QUAKE 4 I believe. Sledgehammer has Dead Space I think and Guitar Hero not sure on this one though. I guess combined they can make something worth while only time will tell I will say this I would like to see the real IW "RESPAWN ENT" redeem themselves with a FPS title Alla' MW style I mean who wouldn't :y:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo