05-13-2011, 12:45 AM #1
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Buying a new game tomorrow the i have a few games but the only game i play is mw2.

I like RPG's And First Person shooters.

3rd Person shooters are not for me i don't like to play a game where faggots hug the corner the whole game untill they see someone, i like games like mw2, run and gun on a map that isn't so big to avoid campers.

i've had blck ops and bfbc2 on ps3, those aren't for me either.

i like rpgs like elderscrolls oblivion i wish it was multiplayer, if you know of any good active rpgs out there let me know.

i also seen the game brink and been hearing about it a lot, it doesn't look special to me, i mean customizable characters but only 2 game modes, and no perks or anything, just guns.. havent seen anything special.

i do like games that has a lot of techy devices you can use or magic u can use thats in fps and stuff like that.

post replys, no bfbc2 or blkops.
05-13-2011, 01:00 AM #2
Portal 2 would be an interesting choice.
05-13-2011, 01:22 AM #3
Irish Blood
Little One
try out fallout 3 or new vegas, that game can last you forever it my favorite, if you can get the special edition with all the map packs because they are really fun and its like fifty bucks for all the dlc
05-13-2011, 01:47 AM #4
Optimous_Meteor
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Irish
try out fallout 3 or new vegas, that game can last you forever it my favorite, if you can get the special edition with all the map packs because they are really fun and its like fifty bucks for all the dlc

not multiplayer is it?
05-13-2011, 01:52 AM #5
Irish Blood
Little One
Originally posted by Meteor View Post
not multiplayer is it?

no sorry try fable 2 or 3 if its out yet im pretty sure thats multiplayer

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo