09-09-2012, 04:25 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Ok so here's the issue: I want to download the new Skyrim DLC, Hearthfire, but my NAT is moderate because I'm on WiFi provided by my apartment.
Every time I log into Live I get the error code 80072F7C. I can't download anything or play on Live or view Live content. I was hoping somebody could provide me with a way around this problem (even a temporary 5 minute solution will do). Or, if this is even possible, upload the Hearthfire DLC for me to download to a USB drive and maybe, by some act of whoever you believe in, it will let me use it (since I've already purchased it for myself).
09-15-2012, 08:13 PM #2
Tupac
[b][move]Makaveli[/move][/b]
I tried searching around, i couldn't find any help from professional seekers, but i found this "ERROR_HTTP_REDIRECT_FAILED NULL". And many people suggested to use an Ethernet cable and see if it works, and make sure you test the connection via xbox (Press xbox guide button, go to settings then it's something on the lines of xbox live connection/internet connection).

If it doesn't work then phone xbox and try seeking some help from them.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo