02-13-2013, 02:47 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); please from one brother to another, my gamertag which is whizkid302 got hacked yesterday and i can still play online but if he signs in, it will say 'whizkid302 is logged in from another console, disconnected from xbox live'. So this account is deeply important to me because im at the highest lvl on mw2, mw3, BO2 and 11th at BO1. on black ops 2 i had diamond camo on every gun, from pistol to LMG believe it or not and every gold camo on mw3 but this hacker resetted my bo2 stats.
So if anyone out there which can help me to get this account out of the hackers console and get my account back, i will be greatly thankful for all the work you did.
thanks.
02-13-2013, 05:51 PM #2
Alt
Banned
Originally posted by mohamuud View Post
please from one brother to another, my gamertag which is whizkid302 got hacked yesterday and i can still play online but if he signs in, it will say 'whizkid302 is logged in from another console, disconnected from xbox live'. So this account is deeply important to me because im at the highest lvl on mw2, mw3, BO2 and 11th at BO1. on black ops 2 i had diamond camo on every gun, from pistol to LMG believe it or not and every gold camo on mw3 but this hacker resetted my bo2 stats.
So if anyone out there which can help me to get this account out of the hackers console and get my account back, i will be greatly thankful for all the work you did.
thanks.

Phone Microsoft and tell them your account has been hacked. They'll help you out.
02-14-2013, 06:03 AM #3
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Try contacting Xbox Support. Contact details can be found You must login or register to view this content..
02-16-2013, 09:22 PM #4
redman98
Do a barrel roll!
phone microsoft they will help you

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo