05-29-2013, 03:12 AM #1
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Just to start up a discussion/get a small review and incite on games Smile

The last game I bought was Resident Evil: Revelations. I already passed it on Normal Difficulty, replaying it on Infernal. Man, does it have a different feel, haha. If you haven't played it yet, it has a feel of the Lost in Nightmares DLC from RE5, so if you liked how that went about, you should consider this game. I consider it a worthy buy since the story is pretty good (I think so) and a far better game then the past two console releases (ORC was gay, RE6 wasn't all that good so I heard).

So, what about you guys? Any new purchases?
05-31-2013, 10:20 AM #11
Black ops 2 and soon black ops ghost.
06-01-2013, 04:52 PM #12
Hitman 47
Bounty hunter
Sniper Elite V2
06-03-2013, 12:01 PM #13
The Last Of US in pre-order
06-03-2013, 01:13 PM #14
Bioshock Infinite.
06-03-2013, 02:01 PM #15
jaaaasonx
League Champion
Originally posted by The
Just to start up a discussion/get a small review and incite on games Smile

The last game I bought was Resident Evil: Revelations. I already passed it on Normal Difficulty, replaying it on Infernal. Man, does it have a different feel, haha. If you haven't played it yet, it has a feel of the Lost in Nightmares DLC from RE5, so if you liked how that went about, you should consider this game. I consider it a worthy buy since the story is pretty good (I think so) and a far better game then the past two console releases (ORC was gay, RE6 wasn't all that good so I heard).

Blackops 2 or Fifa 14
06-03-2013, 10:12 PM #16
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
uncharted 3. lol it was a little late but finally got it.
06-03-2013, 10:45 PM #17
lizardrazil
Save Point
wheel of fortune ....
06-04-2013, 05:05 AM #18
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by The
Just to start up a discussion/get a small review and incite on games Smile

skyrim dlc like 3 months ago and or far cry 3 which i got for christmas
06-04-2013, 06:43 AM #19
The Clipse
Dame Los Nuggets Plz
Originally posted by Toke View Post
skyrim dlc like 3 months ago and or far cry 3 which i got for christmas

I got all the DLC's when they were half-off; a bit too late though. I've already lost interest in Skyrim.
I bought FC3 but didn't like it, so I sold it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo