Xbox Achievement Recoveries | Cheap - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Xbox Achievement Recoveries | Cheap
  1. 02-05-2014, 07:45 PM
    #1
    Ace's Avatar
    Ace
    Former Staff Member
    Ace's Avatar
    Ace
    Former Staff Member
    898
    Posts
    21,055
    Reputation
    Jan 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links


    Achievement reocvery's (XBOX 360+ Xbox ONE)


    1000-5000 Gamerscore : $1.oo

    5000-10000 Gamerscore : $3.oo

    10000-20000 Gamerscore : $5.oo




    Prices are final. Only going up to 20k gamescore. Any higher you could risk your self of a banned.
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 02-06-2014, 06:27 AM
    #2
    -Luke's Avatar
    -Luke
    Former Staff
    -Luke's Avatar
    -Luke
    Former Staff
    2,064
    Posts
    12,280
    Reputation
    Jun 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Ace View Post

    Achievement reocvery's (XBOX 360+ Xbox ONE)


    1000-5000 Gamerscore : $1.oo

    5000-10000 Gamerscore : $3.oo

    10000-20000 Gamerscore : $5.oo




    Prices are final. Only going up to 20k gamescore. Any higher you could risk your self of a banned.
    You're not allowed to sell on NGU unless you're Elite/Premium. You have been on here for over a year; you should know this rule.
  4. 02-06-2014, 07:45 AM
    #3
    Burner13's Avatar
    Burner13
    CFW and PS4
    Burner13's Avatar
    Burner13
    CFW and PS4
    485
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    You're not allowed to sell on NGU unless you're Elite/Premium. You have been on here for over a year; you should know this rule.
    umm... he is premium..

    am I missing something?
  5. 02-07-2014, 12:36 AM
    #4
    -Luke's Avatar
    -Luke
    Former Staff
    -Luke's Avatar
    -Luke
    Former Staff
    2,064
    Posts
    12,280
    Reputation
    Jun 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Burner13 View Post
    umm... he is premium..

    am I missing something?
    Weird! According to this, it shows him non-premium


    Also, even on the right side where it shows the latest post, it showed him grey too.

    Sorry I guess.
  6. 02-07-2014, 01:04 AM
    #5
    Burner13's Avatar
    Burner13
    CFW and PS4
    Burner13's Avatar
    Burner13
    CFW and PS4
    485
    Posts
    3,116
    Reputation
    Feb 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    That is weird lol
  7. 02-07-2014, 03:57 AM
    #6
    divybc's Avatar
    divybc
    Former Staff
    divybc's Avatar
    divybc
    Former Staff
    4,139
    Posts
    12,036
    Reputation
    Jul 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    It's good I think it's just glitching out tbh.
  8. 02-07-2014, 04:38 PM
    #7
    Groovy's Avatar
    Groovy
    Team Xbox
    Groovy's Avatar
    Groovy
    Team Xbox
    1,531
    Posts
    5,639
    Reputation
    Jan 2009
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Luke View Post
    Weird! According to this, it shows him non-premium


    Also, even on the right side where it shows the latest post, it showed him grey too.

    Sorry I guess.
    It's probably due to the way the former staff group permissions are set up.
  9. 02-08-2014, 03:51 AM
    #8
    -Luke's Avatar
    -Luke
    Former Staff
    -Luke's Avatar
    -Luke
    Former Staff
    2,064
    Posts
    12,280
    Reputation
    Jun 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Groovy- View Post
    It's probably due to the way the former staff group permissions are set up.
    Originally Posted by divybc View Post
    It's good I think it's just glitching out tbh.
    No, it's doing it all over the place. He recently posted a thread in GD and it shows him non-premium under the thread title, but when you actually click on the thread, he's magically premium. I think something is wrong with his account.
  10. 02-08-2014, 05:15 AM
    #9
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick
    Who’s Jim Erased?
    721
    Posts
    3,775
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Ace View Post

    Achievement reocvery's (XBOX 360+ Xbox ONE)


    1000-5000 Gamerscore : $1.oo

    5000-10000 Gamerscore : $3.oo

    10000-20000 Gamerscore : $5.oo




    Prices are final. Only going up to 20k gamescore. Any higher you could risk your self of a banned.
    so 20K Gamerscore Points for $5?
  11. 01-24-2016, 02:26 PM
    #10
    sameermohammed's Avatar
    sameermohammed
    I am error
    sameermohammed's Avatar
    sameermohammed
    I am error
    75
    Posts
    140
    Reputation
    Jul 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    how do i get this? what is ur Skype?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •