Post: What is your opnion on Microsoft closing production of their 360 Consoles?
05-02-2016, 04:25 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'm not a Xbox user, but closing production of a working console is kinda of clueless to me. Xbox does get a lot of money due to since "Microsoft" is a big company. Many users still enjoy playing on 360 Consoles. I don't know if they made the right choice thinking they might receive more money or made a horrible choice. What is your opnion guys?
05-02-2016, 04:35 AM #2
OfficialJesseP
How's it going, eh?
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I'm not a Xbox user, but closing production of a working console is kinda of clueless to me. Xbox does get a lot of money due to since "Microsoft" is a big company. Many users still enjoy playing on 360 Consoles. I don't know if they made the right choice thinking they might receive more money or made a horrible choice. What is your opnion guys?

I've never owned a Microsoft system before but i think it was still a bit too early as it seems like it's still a pretty popular console but i guess it was going to happen sooner or later so it is what it is and i honestly wouldn't be surprised to see them slowly but surely do the same thing with the games. Same thing will start happening with Sony at some point in the near future but hey that's just my opinion.
05-16-2016, 06:59 PM #3
Fireblaze410
Save Point
It's dumb also when they released bo3 and stuff they take all the texture out of it I mean look almost everyone had a Xbox 360 it's dumb to close it off because not everyone has money to go purchase a new one right off the bat and I will never get bo3 for Xbox 360 when I saw the texture packs they took out.
07-14-2017, 05:03 AM #4
It is time.
11-10-2017, 03:57 PM #5
it's right !

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo