02-03-2015, 01:45 PM #1
xNIGHTMAREM0DZx
NextGenUpdate Elite
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Language: C#
Purpose? Manipulating Xbox One XVD (and XVC) packages.
"It can print detailed info about package headers, resign, rehash, en/decrypt and verify data integrity of a package, it can also convert (some, but not all) decrypted XVD files to VHD

source
You must login or register to view this content.

Mainly only developers will give a shit about this.
02-09-2015, 05:27 PM #2
How do I download mods can I do it with out. Getting CryingCryinga jail break Xbox one ? :
C
02-09-2015, 05:30 PM #3
On gta v do you know how I can get. Mods on Xbox without a jail break one for my gta v Gandalf the Grey Tustin
05-11-2015, 08:31 PM #4
ResistThePower
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Ryno1200 View Post
On gta v do you know how I can get. Mods on Xbox without a jail break one for my gta v Gandalf the Grey Tustin

Not possible Lol
08-11-2015, 09:12 PM #5
PlainOldMe-101
Bounty hunter
In a simple answer to why you can't, as yet, mod anything on the XB1 (and essentially this may be true of the PS4) is because you haven't yet got a means to easily move the data files required onto the console's drive nor retrieve the files from the encrypted virtual 'hard drives'. The tool mentioned, maybe the first real step towards being able to extract files properly from a encrypted 'VHD' - but you've still got only one real way you can move the 'vhd' images to your pc for bruteforce decrypting (i.e. extract HDD, image it and extract the VHD data off the image and attack the cloned VHD data), since to the best of my knowledge, noone's found a remote method like FTP/TFTP or suchlike that's accessible. I'd guess it's a slightly different landscape for legit developers (as you'd expect - and even they have some garden wall limitations to what they can play with), but for the time being, we are kinda at the v 0.00001 alpha stage of XB1 hacking, modding or suchlike.

The days, pretty much, of cracking open the code behind highly secured devices quickly are long gone - short of there being some major security flaw to exploit and even then, thats like step one in the first alpha development stage of investigation the beast. I'm not saying hope is lost (where there's a will and motivation and a bull-headed determination to tame the beast, it can happen), just don't go holding your breath on a fast turnaround like some things were in the past.

Even then, you have more issues at play which will determine when us mere mortals get to play with mods on the XB1 - even if things accelerated to ludicrous extremes and an answer to the modding methods practically feel into the laps of the expert hackers. There are, after all, egos at stake and reputations and a desire to keep it under wraps by some in the hacking community as much as it is for the manufacturers to avoid it happening (a crack i mean).

The following user thanked PlainOldMe-101 for this useful post:

MLP4LIFE
12-27-2015, 06:37 AM #6
Originally posted by Ryno1200 View Post

Not possible m8.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo