06-13-2017, 12:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So the other day I got a modded account. The guy wanted money which I will not pay. I briefly got to play on the account. Anyone know how to do a modded account that does not charge so I can make one myself? It would be greatly appreciated. I see lots of people saying mod menus an modded account is impossible on xboxone which in fact is possible. thanks in advance
06-28-2017, 04:12 AM #2
Have you found anyone to mod accounts?
06-28-2017, 07:51 PM #3
BlurzGoHard
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by honeybflynena View Post
So the other day I got a modded account. The guy wanted money which I will not pay. I briefly got to play on the account. Anyone know how to do a modded account that does not charge so I can make one myself? It would be greatly appreciated. I see lots of people saying mod menus an modded account is impossible on xboxone which in fact is possible. thanks in advance

for one no modded account will be free unless your really good friends with them. and for 2 has to be a game that is either backwards compat. or a game that was released for both xbox 1 and 360 to have mods on that game
02-08-2018, 02:45 AM #4
So anyone know who I can contact for a modded account? I'm willing to pay as long as its legit. Need proof too.
02-11-2018, 05:58 PM #5
What game? Black ops 2?
02-12-2018, 07:33 PM #6
Miyata
Gym leader
When you say modded account, thats pretty vague lol. Which game are you talking about?

Also as for Putting a mod menu on an account, thats impossible, I've been modding xbox since 2012 and I can say with 100% assurance that its not possible. Most you could do is put a World at War usb menu onto your cloud saves. But as for any other game its not possible, and anyone saying they can do it is going to scam you.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo