08-27-2013, 02:15 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Is it just me, or is Titanfall kind of OVERRATED?

The following user thanked JailbreakJacob for this useful post:

xLew--
08-27-2013, 02:59 AM #2
Well most games are all over rated. Watch Dogs. GTA 5 , BF4, Destiny, But yes it is. Happy
08-27-2013, 03:38 AM #3
I can't agree with you. GTA5, DESTINY, and PS4 will be absolutely amazing <3 <3 <3 But hey! Everyone has a different taste Happy
Originally posted by Scullzyy View Post
Well most games are all over rated. Watch Dogs. GTA 5 , BF4, Destiny, But yes it is. Happy
08-27-2013, 04:14 AM #4
cielphantomhive
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by JailbreakJacob View Post
Is it just me, or is Titanfall kind of OVERRATED?

Very much so. way to much in fact.
08-27-2013, 09:04 AM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
to me yes hugely, im not one bit interested in it.
08-27-2013, 09:40 AM #6
Same here. It won so many awards; hell, it was praised... Apparently it was: the best console game, best of show, most original, and so on... But here comes the question, is it really that original? I mean, we've had mechs in so many other games, the gameplay is similar to COD, and the climbing aspect is copied from BRINK. To me, that game was just overhyped :/
Originally posted by xLew
to me yes hugely, im not one bit interested in it.
08-27-2013, 10:01 AM #7
Its Cod with Mechs And Jet Pcks. Destiny Should Have Gotten All The Awards.
08-27-2013, 10:54 AM #8
Exactly... TITANFALL is nothing in comparison to games like: Dying Light, Battlefield 4, Killzone, and DESTINY. One thing puzzles my mind, and puts me in a great turmoil. Why do XBOX TryHard's see TITANFALL as a game that's going to beat any other exclusive out there (TITANFALL will come to PS4 eventually btw :p), why are they so proud of a game that's so unoriginal... Titanfall doesn't even stand out in terms of visuals.
Originally posted by Dezal View Post
Its Cod with Mechs And Jet Pcks. Destiny Should Have Gotten All The Awards.
08-27-2013, 01:56 PM #9
Hickey
League Champion
shouldnt this be in the xbox section
08-27-2013, 01:58 PM #10
Hickey
League Champion
Originally posted by JailbreakJacob View Post
Exactly... TITANFALL is nothing in comparison to games like: Dying Light, Battlefield 4, Killzone, and DESTINY. One thing puzzles my mind, and puts me in a great turmoil. Why do XBOX TryHard's see TITANFALL as a game that's going to beat any other exclusive out there (TITANFALL will come to PS4 eventually btw :p), why are they so proud of a game that's so unoriginal... Titanfall doesn't even stand out in terms of visuals.

its an xbox exclusive no way can ps4 get this game now, or microsoft will sue ea

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo