10-04-2014, 07:40 AM #1
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); How long does it take to install a game on average? I don't have the fastest internet speed.

The following user thanked Modus for this useful post:

hacxx
10-04-2014, 07:44 AM #2
xMiLeZz
Bounty hunter
EDIT: Sorry man I Saw it on the front page I'm tired haha. I'll pay more attention next time.
Last edited by xMiLeZz ; 10-04-2014 at 07:51 AM. Reason: Wrong section.
10-04-2014, 07:47 AM #3
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by xMiLeZz View Post
You mean installing backed up game to PS3? It depends if you do it with USB or FTP.

This is the Xbox One support forum... and I'm asking how long does it take to install a game on the Xbox One.

:|
10-04-2014, 08:18 AM #4
Chris
Former Staff
I couldn't average it out because it honestly depends solely on the speed of your internet, but it varies. It's probably not going the be the fastest of installations if your internet isn't much supportive towards it.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Modus
10-04-2014, 09:02 AM #5
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Diarrheaissue View Post
I couldn't average it out because it honestly depends solely on the speed of your internet, but it varies. It's probably not going the be the fastest of installations if your internet isn't much supportive towards it.

Do you need internet to install the game?
10-04-2014, 09:03 AM #6
Chris
Former Staff
Originally posted by Modus View Post
Do you need internet to install the game?

If you're getting it from the Marketplace then of course, you'll need Internet in order to get the game.
10-04-2014, 09:24 AM #7
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Diarrheaissue View Post
If you're getting it from the Marketplace then of course, you'll need Internet in order to get the game.

How long does it take to install a game off disc on average? :P Thanks for your help btw.
10-04-2014, 04:23 PM #8
Chris
Former Staff
How long does it take to install a game off disc on average? :P Thanks for your help btw.

Off disc? Shouldn't be long. Mine takes about 30 Minutes-Hour.

The following user thanked Chris for this useful post:

Modus
10-05-2014, 02:04 AM #9
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
Originally posted by Natsu View Post
Off disc? Shouldn't be long. Mine takes about 30 Minutes-Hour.

That's the thing though, PS4 you can play straight away, but Xbox One takes 30 minutes. >:/

Does it download the whole game from the internet or just install off the disc?
10-05-2014, 03:31 AM #10
Chris
Former Staff
That's the thing though, PS4 you can play straight away, but Xbox One takes 30 minutes. >:/

Does it download the whole game from the internet or just install off the disc?

See, that's what i'm not too sure about. I stopped playing my Xbox One a while ago. I would definitely prefer using my PS4. But if I had to take a wild guess, knowing Microsoft. It probably downloads from the disc and even then, probably won't actually be 'downloaded' but it just probably transfers.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo