01-05-2015, 04:05 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've seen all the YouTube videos. Xbox support. Etc. I e tried letting my x1 decide on the connection. Namebench and changed DNS. Port forward. Dmz. I just don't notice any change. I only play cod. I live on Long Island NY. There's only one internet company. Optimum online. Service includes 50mbs down 25 up my ping on speedtest is around 20ms. My Xbox gets those speeds Ping is 90ms which is to live server in Seattle. I use an asus 238 monitor. I'm hard wired. I just can't seem to not have lag or like others have posted have that seemingly 2 second delay behind others in game. Is it really the servers. I mean I'll use the same gun Unsilenced, shoot a guy in the back with 4+ bullets before he even turns and I get melted in 2 bullets from a silenced gun. I don't understand how it's so inconsistent game to game. Nat is open. I'm no scrub. I'm not the best but I know when I should be winning gunfights. Or sniping hard scopes and no hit markers. When I namebench the DNS I use is always like 4 on the list. But the 1-3 change when I run the test multiple times. Idk any insight. Please help. I saw this simsjc guy throttles the Internet. But does it really work and is it worth buying that router. Or this new netduma router?? Even after startup loading AW it says disconnected from server. Sometimes I have to cancel the loading profile screen bc it stays loading and try again. It's sooo slow. I only have a live gold membership and AW on my X1. Nothing else. And like 20 friends. Hard reset works right after but the next time it's the same bs. Help
Last edited by oppie0. ; 01-05-2015 at 04:19 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo