07-30-2015, 08:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was thinking about getting one before a PS4, iv always play Playstation and feel like a change.
whats your onions on a Xbox one any good?

sorry about the bad grammar i was typing fast..................
Last edited by Pandymodz ; 07-30-2015 at 08:38 AM.
07-31-2015, 08:31 AM #2
Faim
NGU's Finest
Honestly my best friend has one and it is a completely solid console with amazing graphics and i always love going over there too play his xbox haha...

The following user thanked Faim for this useful post:

Pandymodz
07-31-2015, 11:20 AM #3
Code
Banned
Originally posted by Faim View Post
Honestly my best friend has one and it is a completely solid console with amazing graphics and i always love going over there too play his xbox haha...

"Amazing graphics" and "console" don't go in the same sentence Them feels

Pcmr Sir Gabe

The following user thanked Code for this useful post:

Wretch 32
07-31-2015, 11:33 AM #4
Wretch 32
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Pandymodz View Post
I was thinking about getting one before a PS4, iv always play Playstation and feel like a change.
whats your onions on a Xbox one any good?

sorry about the bad grammar i was typing fast..................

Well iv been on PS3 since its been out, then i was going to get a PS4, But instead i got a XBOX ONE and i gotta say i would rather have a XBOX ONE, The gold deals you get is great, You get at-least 2 games free for a month and discount on games and dlcs. either so you can change your gamertag aswell, and you can actually customize the colors on your dashboard of your xbox one, but saying that we hopefully have a new Dashboard coming to XBOX ONE that looks similar to windows 10 that is coming this fall.
I would get a xbox one and see how thats like, if you dont like it you can always take it back to your local game store and sell it and get a PS4.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo