05-24-2013, 07:31 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); The Xbox One is not impressive at all in my opinion. First off, the name is complete poop, like who names a next-gen console, Xbox One? That's like something a 4-year-old would come up with. Second, the controller is dumb as fuck, nothing major (or minor lol) has changed, it's basically the same. The PS4 has a way better controller, with a screen and looks better. The console itself looks like shit as well. It looks like some 1980's invention. Also, the presentation was terrible. They couldn't have possibly come up with a way to make it worse. Microsoft has also turned it all into a social entertainment console. All they added to the console was social stuff like Skype and what not, yet it's supposed to be a gaming console. The biggest failure of life is the fact that everyone MUST have a Kinect. First of all, what happens if it breaks or stops working? You won't be able to play at all until you get a new one, yet you might not even use it. Also, having the Kinect mandatory makes the price go up automatically. Having to pay for the same service on the Xbox One is basically you giving $500 for a new shirt. PS4 has the same service and they're both equal and offer great things so you're just wasting money by buying the subscription. Finally, having to be online at all times is so stupid, and makes no sense.

Yeah, I've played both current gen consoles and think they're both great, but the Xbox One is complete garbage for now. This is my opinion so I don't need any fanboy's here trying to back up Microsoft, because fanboys are just followers, and act like pussies and wouldn't dare say anything to anyone's face in real life.

The hate begins now... and I start trolling.

The following user groaned Inferno_Ace for this awful post:

Dopey
05-24-2013, 07:40 PM #2
~SpongeBob
[move]Winning.[/move]
I agree Ace.
PC ALL THE WAY.
05-24-2013, 07:47 PM #3
Fuskiee
Level 1 Trustworthy
agreed 100% bro well said
05-24-2013, 08:18 PM #4
-Skyline
Anonymous
Totally agreed. (PC Gamer)
05-24-2013, 08:19 PM #5
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
lolz you the man you the man, tell the world brother!
05-24-2013, 09:16 PM #6
Cryptic
Former Staff | Content Manager
Originally posted by Ace View Post
Yeah, I've played both current gen consoles and think they're both great, but the Xbox One is complete garbage for now. This is my opinion so I don't need any fanboy's here trying to back up Microsoft, because fanboys are just followers, and act like pussies and wouldn't dare say anything to anyone's face in real life.

The hate begins now... and I start trolling.

We don't need opinion based, fanboy driven bash threads either. :dumb:

Closed.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo