09-03-2013, 12:22 PM #1
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Why I Think Xbox One Has Redeemed Them Selves

1: No More DRM, Can Now Play used games Freely, And No More 24H Internet check

2: Microsoft apologized For the Mishap And Now giving fifa 14 free with all xbox one consoles

3: Xbox One Has Dedicated servers For Call Of Duty Ghosts(300,000 dedicated severs)

4: MLG Will likely be going to xbox as all the ghosts events have been set up by xbox

Who Ever Starts Calling Me A Fanboy, I Am With Sony right now, never had an xbox in my life :L

Im Going to Xbox cause its for Call Of duty Which is All I PLay really and i want to do MLG!

The following 7 users groaned at FaKeSh0T for this awful post:

Inferno_Ace, Jordan G., killer14kk, Mr Grumpy, Jango, txlonghorn97
09-03-2013, 12:44 PM #2
Kwood
I am error
1. Sony had no DRM from the start and Microsoft knew they fucked up so they changed it.

2. Decent deal but its only for EU and limited to the day one editions.

3. Pretty good but no other COD has needed dedicated servers so why do we need them now?

4. MLG is on both consoles, Microsoft just advertise it more because they are in a good partnership with COD.

The following 4 users say thank you to Kwood for this useful post:

JusThatGood, Mr Grumpy, Soldier., txlonghorn97
09-03-2013, 01:01 PM #3
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Ps4 has a better controller and I recon after actavisions contract has ended with Microsoft they. Will probably move to play station
09-03-2013, 01:22 PM #4
Joel
[move]Sal:madsal::laim:[/move]
I want to do MLG too but xbox gets all the cod events :(
09-03-2013, 01:45 PM #5
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kwood View Post
1. Sony had no DRM from the start and Microsoft knew they fucked up so they changed it.

2. Decent deal but its only for EU and limited to the day one editions.

3. Pretty good but no other COD has needed dedicated servers so why do we need them now?

4. MLG is on both consoles, Microsoft just advertise it more because they are in a good partnership with COD.

I Have alot of lag issues with cod tho it will help
09-03-2013, 02:09 PM #6
Kwood
I am error
Originally posted by RebugAP View Post
I Have alot of lag issues with cod tho it will help

Not necessarily. That is just your internet connection so even if it has dedicated servers, your still going to lag so...
09-03-2013, 03:29 PM #7
FaKeSh0T
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kwood View Post
Not necessarily. That is just your internet connection so even if it has dedicated servers, your still going to lag so...

no im always on a 4 barb and i freeze and lag in gun fights
09-03-2013, 05:47 PM #8
Jango
I love my kitteh
1. They can easily go back to DRM. They will likely do it over time without you noticing.
2. Fifa 14 is only for day one edition of the Xbox One and they have run out of pre-orders for that. They had run out before they had even made the announcement. And it is for only people in EU.
3. If you want to spend $500 bucks for one game that will already be out on ps3/xbox, go for it.
4. On both systems.

Also, you won't make it to the tournament events. I am almost 100% sure on that. People who really want it like you, usually means it a dream.
09-03-2013, 10:52 PM #9
killer14kk
Bounty hunter
go research some more kid
09-04-2013, 01:21 AM #10
Lol so I see you are not a real gamer !!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo