01-10-2015, 08:28 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Follow these simple steps to use any wired headset. Such as Turtle Beaches and Astros.

1. Go to local game store and purchase an xb1 controller adapter. (Or order one online)

2. Open the box and follow the instructions.

3. Instructions will say to connect your controller with the cord that came in the adapter box, make sure your headset if secure in the adapter and put the adapter into the controller.

4. The Xbox will load a screen that says you need to update your controller. Update it.

5. After your controller has updated, the sound will come through your headset.

Thanks guys, hope this helped you! If you have any questions feel free to slide into my PM. Lol

The following user thanked Logan for this useful post:

EricBurkert317
01-11-2015, 06:30 AM #2
Gambler
Former Mod
Originally posted by SoDope7 View Post
Follow these simple steps to use any wired headset. Such as Turtle Beaches and Astros.

1. Go to local game store and purchase an xb1 controller adapter. (Or order one online)

2. Open the box and follow the instructions.

3. Instructions will say to connect your controller with the cord that came in the adapter box, make sure your headset if secure in the adapter and put the adapter into the controller.

4. The Xbox will load a screen that says you need to update your controller. Update it.

5. After your controller has updated, the sound will come through your headset.

Thanks guys, hope this helped you! If you have any questions feel free to slide into my PM. Lol

Is this a serious thread I can't tell? If your headset doesn't work. First thing to do would be to read the directions.
01-11-2015, 09:24 AM #3
Originally posted by Gambler View Post
Is this a serious thread I can't tell? If your headset doesn't work. First thing to do would be to read the directions.

Some headsets like my astro a30s were meant for PC. All I was saying is that certain headsets work with xb1 you just have to get a new adapter.
04-07-2015, 04:15 AM #4
Thanks 👍👍

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo