Post: Maybe one of you smart guys can help me achieve this.
10-11-2016, 04:35 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I game my joybad is on the other side of the rooom I have connected a blue yeti and headphones to my xbone controller (adapter) which works fine which I use when gaming at my desk, but want to add a pair of turtle beaches to it too when I am not near my desk. if I use another splitter I won't be able to mute the mic because I cannot use the adapter as the joypad is on the other side of the room

You must login or register to view this content.
10-11-2016, 05:31 AM #2
Default Avatar
Remy
Originally posted by oracrin View Post
When I game my joybad is on the other side of the rooom I have connected a blue yeti and headphones to my xbone controller (adapter) which works fine which I use when gaming at my desk, but want to add a pair of turtle beaches to it too when I am not near my desk. if I use another splitter I won't be able to mute the mic because I cannot use the adapter as the joypad is on the other side of the room

You must login or register to view this content.

This diagram was really confusing but I think I finally got it, but now my question is why are you trying to use two sets of headphones? Just use the turtle beaches, they output sound and will input your voice.
10-11-2016, 06:18 AM #3
saves unpluging everything if I dont want to game at my desk (blue yeti etc)
Last edited by oracrin ; 10-19-2016 at 07:13 AM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo