Gamertag Exploit/Glitch | CLAIM OG GAMERTAGS NOW! - NextGenUpdate
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
THREAD: Gamertag Exploit/Glitch | CLAIM OG GAMERTAGS NOW!
  1. 12-14-2016, 09:06 PM
    #1
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    :madsal::laim:
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    :madsal::laim:
    7,085
    Posts
    58,757
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Will be giving out the Gamertag "exploit" or "glitch" that's been taking the tag market by storm for the past few days.*

    Step 1. Make an email account on*[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Step 2. Download an Android emulator like memu, bluestacks, or nox.
    Step 3. Download the Xbox app, not the smartglass app.
    Step 4. Sign into the Xbox app with your email.
    Step 5. Type in*spaced*tags, hit check availability, and then claim. If it gives you an error, it's taken. It should create it if it's available.
    Step 6. Repeat

    Doubt these will get banned, but even if they do, it's still worth the chance. Good luck to all, and share this to your friends in case they want to know.
  2. Sponsored Links
  3. 12-15-2016, 02:12 AM
    #2
    43
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Jun 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    thanks im going to go try this and get some og gamertags
  4. 12-15-2016, 02:48 AM
    #3
    Italy's Avatar
    Italy
    Little One
    Italy's Avatar
    Italy
    Little One
    276
    Posts
    1,037
    Reputation
    Jan 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Will be giving out the Gamertag "exploit" or "glitch" that's been taking the tag market by storm for the past few days.*

    Step 1. Make an email account on*[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Step 2. Download an Android emulator like memu, bluestacks, or nox.
    Step 3. Download the Xbox app, not the smartglass app.
    Step 4. Sign into the Xbox app with your email.
    Step 5. Type in*spaced*tags, hit check availability, and then claim. If it gives you an error, it's taken. It should create it if it's available.
    Step 6. Repeat

    Doubt these will get banned, but even if they do, it's still worth the chance. Good luck to all, and share this to your friends in case they want to know.
    i downloaded the my xbox app it says its not supported on my smartphone, but im using the memu emulator
  5. 12-15-2016, 06:42 AM
    #4
    Sparrow's Avatar
    Sparrow
    Big Papi
    Sparrow's Avatar
    Sparrow
    Big Papi
    1,098
    Posts
    7,833
    Reputation
    Nov 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    Will be giving out the Gamertag "exploit" or "glitch" that's been taking the tag market by storm for the past few days.*

    Step 1. Make an email account on*[Only registered and activated users can see links. ].
    Step 2. Download an Android emulator like memu, bluestacks, or nox.
    Step 3. Download the Xbox app, not the smartglass app.
    Step 4. Sign into the Xbox app with your email.
    Step 5. Type in*spaced*tags, hit check availability, and then claim. If it gives you an error, it's taken. It should create it if it's available.
    Step 6. Repeat

    Doubt these will get banned, but even if they do, it's still worth the chance. Good luck to all, and share this to your friends in case they want to know.
    What do you mean *spaced* tags? Could you give an example?

    Thankss
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sparrow For This Useful Post:


  7. 12-15-2016, 02:28 PM
    #5
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    :madsal::laim:
    Joel's Avatar
    Joel
    :madsal::laim:
    7,085
    Posts
    58,757
    Reputation
    Sep 2010
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Sparrow View Post
    What do you mean *spaced* tags? Could you give an example?

    Thankss
    A l e x
    G o d

    L o r d....
  8. 12-15-2016, 06:48 PM
    #6
    Sparrow's Avatar
    Sparrow
    Big Papi
    Sparrow's Avatar
    Sparrow
    Big Papi
    1,098
    Posts
    7,833
    Reputation
    Nov 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    A l e x
    G o d

    L o r d....
    Ahh haha cheers
  9. 12-16-2016, 01:59 PM
    #7
    ZyluxHosts's Avatar
    ZyluxHosts
    Save Point
    ZyluxHosts's Avatar
    ZyluxHosts
    Save Point
    8
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Sep 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    has this been patched?
  10. 12-18-2016, 10:32 AM
    #8
    ymh's Avatar
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    ymh's Avatar
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    855
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    this is not a glitch, the gamertags where cleared up at the start of the year so alot of the spaced tags are available again and since most are trying for og names usually only try for a true 3 - 4 letter tags. Most won't have tried for spaces in-between. unless its glitched to have a space at the start and end or have more then one between letters this is normal.
    Last edited by ymh; 12-18-2016 at 10:35 AM.

  11. 12-20-2016, 08:31 AM
    #9
    Benjmn's Avatar
    Benjmn
    Gobble
    Benjmn's Avatar
    Benjmn
    Gobble
    1
    Posts
    10
    Reputation
    Dec 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    if someone can do this for me please try get Benjamin and message my gamertag Benjmn.
  12. 12-22-2016, 04:28 PM
    #10
    Daized's Avatar
    Daized
    Bounty hunter
    Daized's Avatar
    Daized
    Bounty hunter
    154
    Posts
    350
    Reputation
    Nov 2016
    NextGenUpdate
    Ha been looking for this thanks!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •