03-06-2013, 10:49 PM #1
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
★★★★★ IzBoogz YouTube's Views Shop★★★★★

Welcome NGU members. My Youtube Shop will provide a service for Youtubers. I'm pretty sure some of you do have a difficult time gaining some views for your video. The service I'll bring, will help bring recognition to your video. I'll be listing of each payment option you would like to choose from for the amount of views you would like to be on your video. Keep in mind, these views are real viewers. Therefore, the services can take up to 24-48hrs. All depends on the large chunk of views you purchase. Orders can overpile and may take time to deliver one order to the next. If you're looking for a instant quick view (bot/script related), then this thread isn't for you. Payment method will be thru PAYPAL!. When you're about to send the payment, make sure it's sent as gift. I would like to avoid any issues. The list of payment options for views is provided below:

• 5,000 views for $6
  • 10,000 Views for $10
  • 50,000 Views $$48
  • 100,000 views $90

Those are the prices for the views you can select. Any custom views selection above 100k+ views, you will need to contact me via PM. However, before you do contact me. Keep in mind the prices will skyrocket after 200k views. So no, the prices will not be cheap once you past the 100k mark.

TOS

Once payment is processed and approved, your views will be delivered within 24-48hrs timespan. If you purchase above 50k views, then likelyhood of your views matching or surpassing what you paid for will take more than 48hrs. The reason being is because the viewers are not bots, but real. While you make a payment for your YouTube Views, please provide your YouTube video url so we can begin the service you purchased. Payment is only accepted & sent thru PayPal as gift!

After payment & service is completed refunds will no longer be accepted.

Vouch List:
Originally posted by Medal
IzBoogz is a legitimate seller, he is quick with service and I recommend you using his service.
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 03-07-2013 at 10:04 AM.
03-06-2013, 11:41 PM #2
What's the method to doing this? Is there a chance of getting the video frozen?
03-06-2013, 11:57 PM #3
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post

The views are 100% adsense safe. Since it's adsense safe, it will put no harm to your video. But if your video is removed, it would be due to the violation of Youtube, not us. The views are also 100% real viewers. As the thread stated, bots or methods is not in our services.. Sources come from Facebook and Twitter, and various other social sites to promote your video in order to gain viewers. That is why their is such a 2-3 days timespan to complete the service.
03-07-2013, 12:09 AM #4
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
Originally posted by HeAdsWillRoLL View Post

The views are 100% adsense safe. Since that's the case, it doesn't put your video in harms way of being removed. As the thread stated, the views100% real viewer. Any bots/scripted related services is not given in our thread. The source I used to provide the services for my clients are from Facebook and Twitter, plus various other social sites. By doing so, your video will be gaining real YouTubers viewing your video. Keep in mind, if you're video is removed. It not because of our service. That would be because you violated the TOS of YouTube.
Last edited by IzBoogz ; 03-07-2013 at 12:15 AM.
03-07-2013, 12:22 AM #5
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I'm here to grant you the typical... good luck with sale. ^^

The following user thanked Rath for this useful post:

IzBoogz
03-07-2013, 12:31 AM #6
Toke
PC Master Race
Originally posted by IzBoogz View Post
★★★★★ IzBoogz YouTube's Views Shop★★★★★

Welcome NGU members. My Youtube Shop will provide a service for Youtubers. I'm pretty sure some of you do have a difficult time gaining some views for your video. The service I'll bring, will help bring recognition to your video. I'll be listing of each payment option you would like to choose from for the amount of views you would like to be on your video. Keep in mind, these views are real viewers. Therefore, the services can take up to 24-48hrs. All depends on the large chunk of views you purchase. Orders can overpile and may take time to deliver one order to the next. If you're looking for a instant quick view (bot/script related), then this thread isn't for you. Payment method will be thru PAYPAL!. When you're about to send the payment, make sure it's sent as gift. I would like to avoid any issues. The list of payment options for views is provided below:

• 5,000 views for $6
  • 10,000 Views for $10
  • 50,000 Views $$48
  • 100,000 views $90
  • 200,000 views $110

Those are the prices for the views you can select. Any custom views selection above 200k views, you will need to contact me via PM. However, before you do contact me. Keep in mind the prices will skyrocket after 200k views.

TOS

Once payment is processed and approved, your views will be delivered within 24-48hrs timespan. If you purchase above 50k views, then likelyhood of your views matching or surpassing what you paid for will take more than 48hrs. The reason being is because the viewers are not bots, but real. While you make a payment for your YouTube Views, please provide your YouTube video url so we can begin the service you purchased. Payment is only accepted & sent thru PayPal as gift!

After payment & service is completed refunds will no longer be accepted.

good prices i would say this is unlegit but your boogz and you do anything to make money so best of luck

The following user thanked Toke for this useful post:

IzBoogz
03-07-2013, 12:31 AM #7
Sal
Mr. Galaxy Foamposite
Got to admit, these prices are really reasonable and cheap compared to many many others!Smile good luck!Winky Winky

The following user thanked Sal for this useful post:

IzBoogz
03-07-2013, 12:39 AM #8
Default Avatar
MLB
IzBoogz is a legitimate seller, he is quick with service and I recommend you using his service.

The following user thanked MLB for this useful post:

IzBoogz
03-07-2013, 01:39 AM #9
Royalties
Legit As F*ck
You know there is a YouTube section for this right?
03-07-2013, 06:58 PM #10
IzBoogz
Reppin Brooklyn
It's in YouTube section now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo