09-03-2013, 12:10 PM #1
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When I start up my xbox it has the start up screen and then freezes and stays on the screen for ever and I was wondering if any one could help me
09-03-2013, 01:43 PM #2
maps4890
ア丂刀 ︻デ═一
Originally posted by xInfuzeModz View Post
When I start up my xbox it has the start up screen and then freezes and stays on the screen for ever and I was wondering if any one could help me

I tested something... Lol I think it may be because your hard drive is loose or unplugged.
I just took out my hdd and it does exactly what you said. So try removing hdd and plug it back in.
09-03-2013, 04:16 PM #3
TheManDavid
Your mother!
I had this happen to me about 2 or 3 months ago I think. I tried what Maps4890 said and it didnt work for me. Turns out, my 360 ended up getting the RROD. It did the EXACT same thing you just mentioned xInfuzeModz and then it decided to take a shit on me a little later. I ended up trading that 360 along with $40 for a working 360 off some guy from CraigsList. I got lucky though. Its your call at this point though. Its either get a new 360 or just wait for the next gen consoles.

The following user thanked TheManDavid for this useful post:

method1278
09-03-2013, 09:25 PM #4
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Originally posted by maps4890 View Post
I tested something... Lol I think it may be because your hard drive is loose or unplugged.
I just took out my hdd and it does exactly what you said. So try removing hdd and plug it back in.

I don't have a hard drive I have the 4gb xbox slim
09-03-2013, 09:26 PM #5
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Originally posted by xI
I had this happen to me about 2 or 3 months ago I think. I tried what Maps4890 said and it didnt work for me. Turns out, my 360 ended up getting the RROD. It did the EXACT same thing you just mentioned xInfuzeModz and then it decided to take a shit on me a little later. I ended up trading that 360 along with $40 for a working 360 off some guy from CraigsList. I got lucky though. Its your call at this point though. Its either get a new 360 or just wait for the next gen consoles.

I still got my ps3 so that's good but now my tv is fucked I accidentally shot it with a BB gun lol and now it's all cracked and has coloured lines going all over it but it must just be me I'm an unlucky guy lol
11-08-2013, 01:00 AM #6
Originally posted by xInfuzeModz View Post
I don't have a hard drive I have the 4gb xbox slim

If you have the tools what you need to try doing is opening the xbox and removing the 4gb hard drive it comes with. That happened to me I removed it and my xbox run great. Only bad thing is now you'll have to invest in either a hard drive or a usb drive. I suggest hard drive because some the xbox's new games wont allow you to install to a usb they want a hard drive. Mainly I'm talking about battlefield 4. The hard drive is under the Dvd rom its a chip that you can just pull out if that's not the problem then another xbox I have was shorting out because of the metal case I took it out of the case and it ran but still was having a few little problems so I took of the Heat sink and replaced the thermal paste and figured out where the board was touching causing the short now its running beautiful! Hope this helps!
Last edited by MindLessGhost ; 11-08-2013 at 10:50 PM.
01-03-2014, 01:34 AM #7
xInfuzeModz
Gym leader
Thank you I will try this as soon as I can

Sent from my iPad using NGU

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo