Post: VPN Shop // Dedicated (Static) IP // **Private** - 1 Month Warranty
03-10-2018, 03:40 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
FlashOSX's VPN Shop

STOP BEING BOOTED OFFLINE FROM NOW ON!!

Hello, welcome to my VPN shop, everyone loves to stay safe online, so why not pay a one off price for a dedicated IP that is private and used by you only?

I have a selection of both onshore and offshore VPN's. Here is a screenshot of a few I have installed on my PC currently. I have a lot more that have never even been logged into.

You must login or register to view this content.

Plenty more locations in stock. Locations depend on current stock, but always in stock. PM me to find out what locations are in stock.

Once purchased I will send you a video tutorial I made, if you still need help I will TeamViewer you.

Prices

1 VPN - £7
2 VPN - £10
message me for bulk....

The following user thanked FlashOSX for this useful post:

Big_Buddha
03-11-2018, 01:26 PM #2
Can you get a north korea vpn or Antarctica vpn? Upside Down Happy
03-11-2018, 10:36 PM #3
irekthoessss
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Buddha View Post

The hell you going to do in North Korea?

The following user thanked irekthoessss for this useful post:

Danny
03-12-2018, 09:37 AM #4

I have fully offshore in Russia and Panama if they are any help, do what you like on them, unless your from north korea were it doessnt matter were you are compared to the VPN.

Originally posted by irekthoessss View Post
The hell you going to do in North Korea?

iv had stranger, asked for Kazakhstan before, wtf dont think they even have internet,
03-13-2018, 10:53 PM #5

dont blank me bro, if u want i got, if not dont act like your buying a vpn if u broke af
03-16-2018, 02:23 PM #6
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by FlashOSX View Post
dont blank me bro, if u want i got, if not dont act like your buying a vpn if u broke af

Maybe he has a life outside of ngu and will reply to you when he has time? Maybe I'm wrong just saying but that's abit rude of you to say..
03-17-2018, 08:00 AM #7
Originally posted by SolidSRK View Post
Maybe he has a life outside of ngu and will reply to you when he has time? Maybe I'm wrong just saying but that's abit rude of you to say..

Well maybe he had been online twice since I quited him so would od seen that I quoted him, and maybe you need to keep your mouth shut.
03-17-2018, 03:39 PM #8
SolidSRK
Little One
Originally posted by FlashOSX View Post
Well maybe he had been online twice since I quited him so would od seen that I quoted him, and maybe you need to keep your mouth shut.

Maybe he realised your a keyboard warrior and didn't rise to your insults just like me now Smile ood luck selling lol..

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo