THREAD: PlayStation Trophy Account
  1. 01-04-2019, 09:55 PM
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    NextGenUpdate
    I’d CODZOMBiEBOSS 2723 Plats Black ops 4 zombies master level open to offers Proof need if you like comes with the email the account was made with.
  2. 01-20-2019, 07:01 AM
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    NextGenUpdate
    My skype is meekyx thanks sorry for so many post.
  3. 01-21-2019, 12:23 PM
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Meeky View Post
    My skype is meekyx thanks sorry for so many post.

I'll message you tonight when I get in from work and we can work something out.
  4. 01-22-2019, 02:35 AM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Good evening everyone,

For a second I thought you were a ghost meeky but I’m still interested in purchasing. I’ll upgrade my offer to $150 PayPal or PSN for your convenience. I gotta say I didn’t expect to see you post again to be honest.
  5. 01-22-2019, 06:19 AM
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by VMP View Post
    Good evening everyone,

For a second I thought you were a ghost meeky but I’m still interested in purchasing. I’ll upgrade my offer to $150 PayPal or PSN for your convenience. I gotta say I didn’t expect to see you post again to be honest.

Sorry I was busy I trust you I remember you I Don't know if you remember me xAlienware , It took me long to grind to master level 300 or 400 I can't send PM on the site sever is laggy If you want add me on Skype we can make this happen bro?.
  6. 01-22-2019, 04:33 PM
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    NextGenUpdate
    I have sent a pm via skype.

Once myself and Meeky have made contact, we can proceed with the deal you have agreed upon (if one has been reached yet)
  7. The Following User Thanked burntlink For This Useful Post:

8. 01-22-2019, 11:01 PM
    Shadow
    you want some fuk?
    Shadow
    you want some fuk?
    NextGenUpdate
    Good evening everyone,

Sorry I was busy I trust you I remember you I Don't know if you remember me xAlienware , It took me long to grind to master level 300 or 400 I can't send PM on the site sever is laggy If you want add me on Skype we can make this happen bro?.

Are those trophies legit or modded? im assuming modded since i dont see the acc on the legit lb's xD either way nice acc i hope your sale goes good im also into trophy modding im gonna be hitting 5k in may or so Smile
    Last edited by Shadow ; 01-22-2019 at 11:03 PM.

9. 01-22-2019, 11:39 PM
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    Meeky
    Dark Knight
    NextGenUpdate
    Modded bro Thanks I quit trophies along time ago when I sold my xAlienWare account. xD
    Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Good evening everyone,

Are those trophies legit or modded? im assuming modded since i dont see the acc on the legit lb's xD either way nice acc i hope your sale goes good im also into trophy modding im gonna be hitting 5k in may or so Smile
  10. 01-23-2019, 06:18 AM
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    VMP
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by burntlink View Post
    I have sent a pm via skype.

Once myself and Meeky have made contact, we can proceed with the deal you have agreed upon (if one has been reached yet)

Modded bro Thanks I quit trophies along time ago when I sold my xAlienWare account. xD
    Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Good evening everyone,

I have contacted you meeky via Skype.
  11. The Following User Thanked VMP For This Useful Post:

12. 01-25-2019, 06:09 AM
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    burntlink
    Dabbler
    NextGenUpdate
    Deal has been completed.
    thank you both.

Thread closed.