01-04-2019, 09:55 PM #1
Meeky
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I'd CODZOMBiEBOSS 2723 Plats Black ops 4 zombies master level open to offers Proof need if you like comes with the email the account was made with.
01-04-2019, 10:03 PM #2
Meeky
Dark Knight
You must login or register to view this content.
01-10-2019, 03:39 AM #3
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
What kind of price you looking for?
01-10-2019, 03:35 PM #4
Meeky
Dark Knight
No much as Have no need for the account anymore PayPal or PSN codes.
Originally posted by VMP View Post
What kind of price you looking for?
01-12-2019, 03:50 AM #5
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
Well it's a pretty nice account for trophies. I can do 100 dollars PayPal or PSN. I would like to use another moderator as a middleman if you don't mind.
01-14-2019, 06:24 AM #6
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Meeky View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Getting some failed to retrieve errors on the proof.
01-15-2019, 07:26 AM #7
Meeky, can you grant me or one of the other mods access to the account to make sure all is legit?
01-15-2019, 09:33 PM #8
VMP
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Meeky, can you grant me or one of the other mods access to the account to make sure all is legit?

I hope he does grant access to one of the mods to verify it's legitimacy. I'm really interested in purchasing. And before the proof link wouldn't work, I saw the account and it legit has 2723 plats which is crazy. Hopefully me and meeky could deal.

Edit-looked it up on psn and it was legit. The account name is “CODZOMBiESBOSS”, couldn't find it at first but I found it now.
Last edited by VMP ; 01-16-2019 at 12:42 AM.
01-20-2019, 06:51 AM #9
Meeky
Dark Knight
Yes You can get a mod to be a middle man if you look at my feedback you can see am selling on here from 2010 also can you offer a bit more thank you NGU won't let me open my messages and the site takes long to open pages How do you want to work this out I can send a mod all the account info before you pay and then he can message you telling you to send the money then he can send you the info we can do it on skype or PSN we all need to be online at the same time, The account name is CODZOMBIESBOSS
Originally posted by VMP View Post
Well it's a pretty nice account for trophies. I can do 100 dollars PayPal or PSN. I would like to use another moderator as a middleman if you don't mind.
01-20-2019, 06:56 AM #10
Meeky
Dark Knight
Originally posted by burntlink View Post

Like I said to MVP a mod is more than welcome to be a middle man. If you guys want to leave you skype here a can add use and show you on cam.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo