Post: PC - Red Dead Redemption 2 Online Modding Service Rank/Money/Gold Bars
06-16-2020, 06:03 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

I've been around the site doing PSN Trophies and making Save Sets for awhile now and managed to get my hands on some new goodies for everyone! Below will be information on this service as well as answers to hopefully all of your questions.

Contact Info

PM me here on NGU
Or
Discord: Chuck West#7224

Information You Must Know

Before getting into the service and prices I want to let everyone know that this will be a recovery service, meaning I will need access to your account to complete your order. If you are comfortable with it, please read below and carry on Smile

Package #1

Rank Boost + Money
(This involves me spawning 15 complete heirloom sets and selling them, During testing I went from level 1-100 in about 3 hours)

Amount of time you'd like me to boost you for;
• 1 Hour - $15
• 2 Hours - $25
• 3 Hours - $40

Package #2

Gold Bars

• 15 Gold Bars - $5
• 50 Gold Bars - $10
• 150 Gold Bars - $35
• 350 Gold Bars - $65

Ultimate Package

• 3 Hours of Rank Boosting
+ Money
+ 350 Gold Bars

$85

FAQ's

Q: Can I be banned for this?
A: Rank and Money are considered 100% safe. HOWEVER. High amounts of gold bars have a I'd say 20-30% chance of getting you banned so please be aware of the risk before purchasing. The 15 gold bars option is by far the safest option to go with. If you do however plan to buy the whole lot of them, spending them ASAP can reduce the risk.

Q: I don't want any of the options listed above, can I have a custom order?
A: Sure! For example... if you only wanted 30 minutes of boosting and a few gold bars, that can be arranged.

Q: Do you offer refunds?
A: Sure do! A refund can only be arranged if the order has not been started

Q: I need help with a Red Dead Online mission, can you help?
A: Definitely! Send me a message and if I'm available I can hop online and get you through the mission with ease

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo