07-18-2010, 07:08 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hi i am selling an xbox live silver account which has 8000 microsoft points on it.
With these you can use the points to buy any map pack and use them for fifa ultimate team all you have to do it transfer them over to your main account.

i am open to offers but RRP is £67

i am only accepting paypal and please only sensible offers.
07-18-2010, 08:24 PM #2
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Cpt.Slow View Post
Its called ioffer.com and they are £7 go check it out people

Is it 100% legit, and which one am I supposed to look at, or are they just all wholesale and it doesn't matter which one I order?

Originally posted by Unit View Post
Stop advertising.

He's not advertising, he's warning people that they're going to be over-paying for something and providing his sources.
Last edited by Booshykins ; 07-18-2010 at 08:26 PM.
07-18-2010, 08:26 PM #3
i am looking for around £15 each but i can go lower.

if you want i can show a mod an account so they can confirm that it has 8000 msp on it.
Last edited by AK47-Alt ; 07-18-2010 at 08:58 PM.
07-18-2010, 08:45 PM #4
Booshykins
Tech Enthusiast
Originally posted by Unit View Post
A warning would be saying you can get this cheaper somewhere else...not throwing a link saying go there...

Advertising:

He provided the source of his information, that's not necessarily advertising. 'Check it out' doesn't always mean 'I want you to buy something', he might have been directing you towards the site in case you were skeptical even after he provided the source.

If he hadn't provided the link, he would have probably been flamed and told 'you have no proof' or some stupid shit like that.

Tell me, advertisers usually benefit for their actions, how is Cpt.Slow benefiting?
07-18-2010, 08:57 PM #5
okay guys can we get back to the subject i am selling an account with 8000 microsoft points as Cpt.Slow said they are very good.
Originally posted by another user
You buy a silver account preloaded with 8000 points I've done it before and haven't been banned so yeah haha they send you the email and password for the account you sign in and download what you want..... and after its done go to your main account and you will have all the stuff you bought on the silver account its good for buying games on demand because you can buy them for 2400 points
07-19-2010, 01:33 AM #6
Default Avatar
Schwalm
Only post if you are offering him.
07-19-2010, 08:42 AM #7
These are all 100% legit and I can post screenshots of the accounts with 8000 microsoft points at the moment I don't have any because they sell really quick on eBay but I should be getting some more so if you want one just send me a message with how much your are willing to pay and if I think it is a good offer I will reserve an account for you for when I get more.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo