(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Acc Name: xMoNsTeR_-x
Ps3 account

Account Region: USA

10th WaW with beastly stats 100% Trophies
9th Cod4 with great statts
14th on Black Ops.
9th on Mw2
Playstation PLus.
60.25$ On wallet. And 83 things in Download List.
Some Minis,Avatars,Waw: Maps:1,2,3

Just post your offer and i tell u if its rasonable.

Im just asking prices, if the offer its great i maybe Trade it
Paypal: How much??
Vbuxs: Maybe but this acc cost to much
Last edited by Bichote ; 02-26-2011 at 10:51 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Bichote for this useful post:

Pillar2365, Tory Lanez
03-03-2011, 02:46 PM #83
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by marios50 View Post
i think he was talking to me bichote??

Gasp ok Marios Smile :wub:
03-03-2011, 04:02 PM #84
-----CrAzY-----
Bounty hunter
Just on the Black Ops Part I would say it all depends on the stats. I know I will be flamed by some but if this is a legit 14th account I personally believe that your time played is worth $$$ I would charge about 5$ per prestige and I would also charge more if the KD and W/L ratio are good. All this took time to do so you deserve the money. Again this is just my opinion so take it or leave it. Also on the money in the wallet downloads and everything else. Come up with a price you feel its worth and I'm sure someone here will buy it.
Last edited by -----CrAzY----- ; 03-03-2011 at 04:08 PM. Reason: Add Stuff
03-03-2011, 10:35 PM #85
Bichote
Former Staff
Originally posted by CrAzY
Just on the Black Ops Part I would say it all depends on the stats. I know I will be flamed by some but if this is a legit 14th account I personally believe that your time played is worth $$$ I would charge about 5$ per prestige and I would also charge more if the KD and W/L ratio are good. All this took time to do so you deserve the money. Again this is just my opinion so take it or leave it. Also on the money in the wallet downloads and everything else. Come up with a price you feel its worth and I'm sure someone here will buy it.

lol so for you my acc cost 60$? and what about Ranks on mw2,cod4,waw, money on downloadable stuff and money on wallet
03-03-2011, 10:45 PM #86
-----CrAzY-----
Bounty hunter
I was just analyzing the black ops stats. U should also consider downloads trophies money in the wallet and other COD stats. But I think ur black ops stats is what people are going to be interested in the most. It's a lot easier to add up the price of tangible items like money and downloads bc u know exactly how much they cost. But its much harder to put a price on stats and time played ectc...

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo