Post: ★★★ Verified Paypal Accounts! ★ Accepting vBux & More! ★ No Sending Limits! ★★★
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS SHOP IS CLOSED.

Original post:
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Accounts successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA,
HvD,
JewVOsama
Last edited by Clutch Hunterr ; 07-04-2011 at 08:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

JewVOsama, ZeroOo
07-01-2011, 06:19 AM #83
The Hundreds
Are you high?
Originally posted by Clutch
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Account(s) successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI

100k vBux? Please I need one real quick and it's all I got.
07-01-2011, 12:25 PM #84
Originally posted by The
100k vBux? Please I need one real quick and it's all I got.

No deal bro, sorry. Got anything else you can offer me? Smile
07-01-2011, 08:32 PM #85
Jared
Tranquility.

Account(s) successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA

Can you un limit a current one that I have?
07-01-2011, 08:47 PM #86
Lopez.
[Insert]
I made a New account? 340k? Btw I will be able to send money right? It will be Unlimited?
07-01-2011, 09:08 PM #87
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Can you un limit a current one that I have?

Nope, sorry. Needs to be a new account. You can always just give me an unused email & password(& optionally name & address too) for a new unlimited account Smile

Originally posted by HvD View Post
I made a New account? 340k? Btw I will be able to send money right? It will be Unlimited?

Hmmm... well, 500k might persuade me Winky Winky
07-01-2011, 09:10 PM #88
Jared
Tranquility.
Nope, sorry. Needs to be a new account. You can always just give me an unused email & password(& optionally name & address too) for a new unlimited account Smile

Hmmm... well, 500k might persuade me Winky Winky

Yeah but this account has $28 that's why!:\
07-01-2011, 09:14 PM #89
Originally posted by Kammmmi View Post
Yeah but this account has $28 that's why!:\

Nothing that can be done I'm afraid, at least not on my end.

May I recommend pre-paid debit cards though, Paypal does accept those as credit card verifiers and you can get them from 20$+ if I remember correctly. Then you'd be making at the very least an 8$ profit :bro:
07-01-2011, 09:19 PM #90
Jared
Tranquility.
Nothing that can be done I'm afraid, at least not on my end.

May I recommend pre-paid debit cards though, Paypal does accept those as credit card verifiers and you can get them from 20$+ if I remember correctly. Then you'd be making at the very least an 8$ profit :bro:

Yes I have 2 of them right now but they are marked for fraud? So I will be getting a new one soon.
07-01-2011, 09:20 PM #91
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
the thing with this is that...
when you try to do a payment, and u do have another payment option in it, it firstly goes through to pay with e-trade as the only payment option.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo