Post: ★★★ Verified Paypal Accounts! ★ Accepting vBux & More! ★ No Sending Limits! ★★★
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS SHOP IS CLOSED.

Original post:
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Accounts successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA,
HvD,
JewVOsama
Last edited by Clutch Hunterr ; 07-04-2011 at 08:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

JewVOsama, ZeroOo
07-02-2011, 08:51 PM #110
Originally posted by Clutch
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Account(s) successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA

Can i buy for 400k?
07-02-2011, 09:05 PM #111
Lopez.
[Insert]
Is Mine Done? stare =D
07-03-2011, 12:26 AM #112
Originally posted by .AcidHavoc View Post
300k max :\

Originally posted by TriiKz View Post
Can i buy for 400k?

Deal xHaZE-TriiKz. 425k for you AcidHavox and you're being stingy Winky Winky

Originally posted by HvD View Post
Is Mine Done? stare =D

Doing them all right now Dancing

---------- Post added at 01:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:52 AM ----------

HvD's account is done, doing JewVOsama now! Dancing

---------- Post added at 01:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:08 AM ----------

Don't groan my post stare 450k now :carling:

And JewVOsama's account is now done Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The following user thanked Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

Lopez.

The following user groaned Clutch Hunterr for this awful post:

oHai My Name Is
07-03-2011, 02:41 AM #113
Originally posted by Clutch
I'm doing all 3 I need to get doing at midnight i.e. in 3 hours Smile

Dinner and TV come first Cool Man (aka Tustin)

4.50$???????????????????????

and how are these verified by etrade credit or bank cause i have an etrade one and steam wont accept it so i need a bank/credit card one
Last edited by bernie2007 ; 07-03-2011 at 02:43 AM.
07-03-2011, 03:47 AM #114
xViTaLiZex
You talkin to me?
How bout all the cod5 map packs
07-03-2011, 09:09 AM #115
Kunducted
Trusted-News-Info
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
the thing with this is that...
when you try to do a payment, and u do have another payment option in it, it firstly goes through to pay with e-trade as the only payment option.

Easy fix, just go to edit bank account and if you have another one, make that your primary. :y: problem solved. Your'e welcome Smile
07-04-2011, 08:01 PM #116
Closing the shop as the method I was using seems to have been patched to an extent, so a mod can close the thread.

If anyone who purchased an account from me has issues PM me for a refund Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo