Post: ★★★ Verified Paypal Accounts! ★ Accepting vBux & More! ★ No Sending Limits! ★★★
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS SHOP IS CLOSED.

Original post:
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Accounts successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA,
HvD,
JewVOsama
Last edited by Clutch Hunterr ; 07-04-2011 at 08:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

JewVOsama, ZeroOo
06-24-2011, 05:14 PM #20
Church_Chicken
The Local Nigga
Originally posted by Clutch
Alright guys sorry it took me so long to reply I've been asleep, just replying really quick before I pop out to the doctors...

Yeah I had about 1 kb/s download speed yesterday LOL, it's what happens when you're downloading a PS3 game in JDownloader and downloading 10GB worth of Portal 2 :p

Banned, so no Winky Winky

Yes, but lots of people have trouble getting it to work so I've decided to open this little shop. Also I think the prices are very minimal and therefore very fair, so everybody wins :bro:

No it has to be US unfortunately, at least until I get a chance to tinker around with the method a little bit and find a way of getting UK accounts to work Smile

Hold up, how will you pay 1$ if you need a verified Paypal..? Please reply, you've confused me Happy

can you still do this bro?
06-24-2011, 05:31 PM #21
iikCii
Banned
how much for 2 in usd? pref 2 uk accounts
06-24-2011, 06:37 PM #22
Originally posted by Chicken View Post
can you still do this bro?

Yeah, but I'm about to go to sleep. If you can give me a day to get it done I'm all ears Smile

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Originally posted by iikCii View Post
how much for 2 in usd? pref 2 uk accounts

Have to be US accounts, sorry.
06-25-2011, 04:39 PM #23
Default Avatar
AK47_
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Account(s) successfully sold to:
ZeroOo

Note: The thread is undergoing maintenance, it may start to look a bit odd occasionally. No big deal, just editing the OP.

all my vbucks i have over 200k what do you say?

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

Yeah, but I'm about to go to sleep. If you can give me a day to get it done I'm all ears Smile

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:37 PM ----------

Have to be US accounts, sorry.

or can you make a usa account then please?
06-25-2011, 05:22 PM #24
Originally posted by addiction
all my vbucks i have over 200k what do you say?

Send me all 300k and the account will be ready within 16 hours, rough approximation there Smile
06-25-2011, 09:18 PM #25
Send me all 300k and the account will be ready within 16 hours, rough approximation there Smile

how would i put money in there i dont know how this stuff works
06-26-2011, 07:49 AM #26
Originally posted by travisf22 View Post
how would i put money in there i dont know how this stuff works

Click "donate" at the bottom of my post-bit :bro:
06-26-2011, 09:24 AM #27
ComoSexual
Old Mutant Fat Turtles
can you verify one that has $110 on it? ill give you 300k vbux and about $10 Smile
06-26-2011, 10:29 AM #28
Click "donate" at the bottom of my post-bit :bro:

no clutch how do i get money on the paypal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo