Post: ★★★ Verified Paypal Accounts! ★ Accepting vBux & More! ★ No Sending Limits! ★★★
06-05-2011, 09:26 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); THIS SHOP IS CLOSED.

Original post:
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Accounts successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken,
KINGMANI,
MW2_KILLA,
HvD,
JewVOsama
Last edited by Clutch Hunterr ; 07-04-2011 at 08:01 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Clutch Hunterr for this useful post:

JewVOsama, ZeroOo
06-29-2011, 04:57 PM #65
How much in vbux? Im not sure how much I ve got to offer you lol
06-29-2011, 05:01 PM #66
Originally posted by Clutch
Sweet, will get yours done as soon as I can after HvD, given that he donated first Winky Winky

yah that makes sence after please post in my ref that r located in my sig Winky Winky
06-29-2011, 06:34 PM #67
JewC
Big Sister
Well, the thread title is self-explanatory. If anyone's having trouble obtaining a verified Paypal, then look no further Cool Man (aka Tustin)

The accounts are 100% working, no sending limits, no receiving limits and a 500$/month withdrawal limit.

Currently, there are no set prices. Post an offer in vBux, Paypal(?) or anything else of some value and I will haggle you Winky Winky

Once you've bought an account, let me know what email and password you want to use on it in a private message and I'll get it sorted within 24 hours(usually much sooner, but I may be asleep Happy).

I must insist on receiving payment whatever that may be prior to handing over the account. If you can't accept that, then look elsewhere.

Account(s) successfully sold to:
ZeroOo,
Church_Chicken

Note: The thread is undergoing maintenance, it may start to look a bit odd occasionally. No big deal, just editing the OP.

Sorry if this is a retard question but, can a person from the UK still use the paypal account if it is a US paypal account?
06-29-2011, 06:39 PM #68
Originally posted by xSkullz View Post
Sorry if this is a retard question but, can a person from the UK still use the paypal account if it is a US paypal account?

Yup Smile
06-29-2011, 06:40 PM #69
JewC
Big Sister
Yup Smile

Ok then can I have one for 300k vbucks?
06-29-2011, 06:44 PM #70
Ok then can I have one for 300k vbucks?

400k and we have a deal Winky Winky

Would be done by this time tomorrow.
06-29-2011, 06:46 PM #71
JewC
Big Sister
400k and we have a deal Winky Winky

Would be done by this time tomorrow.

Ok fine, 400k. Noob :carling:
06-29-2011, 07:14 PM #72
Ok fine, 400k. Noob :carling:

Haha, send the 400k(+ what email & pass you want) and the account will be done by tomorrow :bro:
06-29-2011, 07:15 PM #73
JewC
Big Sister
Haha, send the 400k(+ what email & pass you want) and the account will be done by tomorrow :bro:

Actually, don't need the account anymore, the guy who needs it doesn't want it. Sorry man. I was gonna buy this for someone else, but plans change.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo