07-26-2011, 08:27 PM #1
Implicit
Elite Gamer
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Im paying $10 psn card for a really good psn user as i lost my other one (x-iCLuTcH-_ ) , i made a new 1 x-iiNuKe_-U but i dont like it so if u have good ideas and i like one of ur ids ill give u $10 , Remember to quote me :lol: , also if u have an acc u can sell it to my , just tell me CoD stats and if you buy something on the psn store
Last edited by Implicit ; 07-27-2011 at 07:55 PM.
07-26-2011, 08:32 PM #2
Originally posted by xXSiNn3rXx View Post
Im paying $10 psn card for a really good psn user as i lost my other one (x-iCLuTcH-_ ) , i made a new 1 x-iiNuKe_-U but i dont like it so if u have good ideas and i like one of ur ids ill give u $10 , Remember to quote me :lol:

Try going to General Auctions for this Winky Winky
07-26-2011, 08:35 PM #3
Im paying $10 psn card for a really good psn user as i lost my other one (x-iCLuTcH-_ ) , i made a new 1 x-iiNuKe_-U but i dont like it so if u have good ideas and i like one of ur ids ill give u $10 , Remember to quote me :lol:

ill give u 1 of my accs that i no longer use it has all mw2 map packs and black ops map packs a few full games and demo and add ons and is 9th prestige level 70 on mw2 and 15th pestige level 50 on black ops if inteet add Brandon_Telford and ask for mor information if you want to know anyting else
07-26-2011, 08:50 PM #4
wowaka
Former Staff
Originally posted by brand221 View Post
ill give u 1 of my accs that i no longer use it has all mw2 map packs and black ops map packs a few full games and demo and add ons and is 9th prestige level 70 on mw2 and 15th pestige level 50 on black ops if inteet add Brandon_Telford and ask for mor information if you want to know anyting else
You need 100 posts to trade man :p.

The following 2 users say thank you to wowaka for this useful post:

chrisdogg, Relevant Is God
07-26-2011, 09:51 PM #5
Mvp
HateFull

an account called .. Collateralize?
07-26-2011, 09:59 PM #6
Implicit
Elite Gamer
Originally posted by iMVP View Post
an account called .. Collateralize?

I want an id for CoD ,somethin like x-iCLuTcH-_
07-26-2011, 10:00 PM #7
Mvp
HateFull

lol so you wud rather have a name with a bunch of dasshes and underscores.? wow what a random. lol
07-26-2011, 11:32 PM #8
webzy
Work hard get Better

What about this ?.

[ ezZy_cLutch ]
07-27-2011, 04:56 AM #9
---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

Check out my listing in the link below :bro:

I have them all ready with the DOB and the security question.

You must login or register to view this content.
07-27-2011, 03:42 PM #10
Anthony
$10 for this? Im poor now

I have one: X-SA-SMaSHBRoZ-X

has escalation and PS+

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo