10-21-2011, 07:55 PM #1
INoobHero
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); It has all the BO Maps including classic maps, and Fancy Pants Adventures, and Monopoly, and a 5$ worth of themes and avatars, It also has 2 gameshare slots available and 0.27 cents in the wallet.

Looking for Paypal or Tons of Vbux
Quote for fastest response.

I need this so I can clear up scam report also, dont be fooled by the sig I am not a scammer.

The following 7 users groaned at INoobHero for this awful post:

Cartoon Head, D.anny, Killa, Modus, oHai My Name Is, St0rM, ZeroOo
10-21-2011, 10:30 PM #2
St0rM
Treasure hunter
I'm fooled by your scam status.

The following user thanked St0rM for this useful post:

Cartoon Head

The following user groaned St0rM for this awful post:

INoobHero
10-22-2011, 10:36 AM #3
Modus
¯\_(ツWinky Winky_/¯
You show no proof of ownership and you have a convicted scammer bar, good luck selling! /facepalm
10-22-2011, 11:15 AM #4
Originally posted by INoobHero View Post
It has all the BO Maps including classic maps, and Fancy Pants Adventures, and Monopoly, and a 5$ worth of themes and avatars, It also has 2 gameshare slots available and 0.27 cents in the wallet.

I need this so I can clear up scam report also, dont be fooled by the sig I am not a scammer.

if you want, i can check if this is legit
10-22-2011, 11:17 AM #5
Default Avatar
COD
There is no point checking because who would want to trade with him ??
10-22-2011, 12:24 PM #6
Originally posted by D View Post
There is no point checking because who would want to trade with him ??

i could vouge for him
10-22-2011, 01:14 PM #7
INoobHero
Gym leader
Originally posted by thomaswackers View Post
i could vouge for him

It would be nice if you could dude and also, all you assholes stfu read the scam reports and hop off my dick please!
10-22-2011, 01:41 PM #8
It would be nice if you could dude and also, all you assholes stfu read the scam reports and hop off my dick please!

if you give me the account details i can double check it
10-22-2011, 03:24 PM #9
Default Avatar
DevouR
It has all the BO Maps including classic maps, and Fancy Pants Adventures, and Monopoly, and a 5$ worth of themes and avatars, It also has 2 gameshare slots available and 0.27 cents in the wallet.

Since no-one has offered. I'll offer all my V-bucks and my 1st prestige level 32 account with a 2.84 wlr and 3.17 kdr.

You'll obviously go first. So you send info, I change it, send you V-bucks, then send you the account.
10-22-2011, 04:54 PM #10
INoobHero
Gym leader
Originally posted by Dr.
Since no-one has offered. I'll offer all my V-bucks and my 1st prestige level 32 account with a 2.84 wlr and 3.17 kdr.

You'll obviously go first. So you send info, I change it, send you V-bucks, then send you the account.

Nty some guy offered me 1.5 million and I didn't take it thats to little.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo