Post: 15th Prestige Lvl.50 Accounts - 2M+ COD Points, 2+ K/D ,1.50+ W/L more details inside
10-23-2011, 03:31 PM #1
BOOMSHAKALAKA
KILLERS DON'T DIE SO EASY
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Hey, I'm selling some 15th Prestige level 50 accounts, see below for details

1 account sold to MrCookieMonstaa

Originally posted by MrCookieMonstaa View Post
This guy legit bought an account from him thanks alot bro

I have some accounts that I made using the prestige glitch a while back, they all have good K/D, W/L and accuracy, they also have enough cod points to buy loads of gold camo guns (if not all of them!)

I'm looking for $30

The stats for the accounts are as follows (they vary from account to account but are all at least these figures or above) :

- 15th Prestige Level 50
- ALL Pro Perks
- Enough CP to buy all Gold Guns
- 2,000,000+ COD Points
- 2.00+ Kill/Death Ratio
- 1.50+ Win/Loss Ratio
- 20+ Kill Streak
- 20%+ Accuracy

This particular account is for the US region but other accounts for UK are available upon request.

Here's some pics for proof, I've blanked out the identity purely so that anyone buying the account won't have any spam friend requests or messages after buying but I can reveal the name to any serious buyers via pm.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13000[/ATTACH]

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the accounts but please only post if you're interested, thanks
Last edited by BOOMSHAKALAKA ; 11-01-2011 at 12:35 PM.
10-30-2011, 11:50 PM #11
Originally posted by BOOMSHAKALAKA View Post
Hey, I'm selling some 15th Prestige level 50 accounts, see below for details

I have some accounts that I made using the prestige glitch a while back, they all have good K/D, W/L and accuracy, they also have enough cod points to buy loads of gold camo guns (if not all of them!)

I'm looking for $30

The stats for the accounts are as follows (they vary from account to account but are all at least these figures or above) :

- 15th Prestige Level 50
- ALL Pro Perks
- Enough CP to buy all Gold Guns
- 2,000,000+ COD Points
- 2.00+ Kill/Death Ratio
- 1.50+ Win/Loss Ratio
- 20+ Kill Streak
- 20%+ Accuracy

This particular account is for the US region but other accounts for UK are available upon request.

Here's some pics for proof, I've blanked out the identity purely so that anyone buying the account won't have any spam friend requests or messages after buying but I can reveal the name to any serious buyers via pm.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]12998[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]12999[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]13000[/ATTACH]

I'll be happy to answer any questions you have regarding the accounts but please only post if you're interested, thanks

PM the name?
10-31-2011, 01:34 AM #12
BOOMSHAKALAKA
I have a buyer for this account who is buying tomorrow, so if all goes well this will be sold.

I have other accounts though for anyone interested, from both US and UK.
10-31-2011, 09:24 AM #13
SenseJr
Bounty hunter
Yes I have.
stats and prestige any chance u can pm me some info
10-31-2011, 12:21 PM #14
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by SenseJr View Post
stats and prestige any chance u can pm me some info

The stats are all similar to the ones for this account posted, all of them have over 2 million cod points, all have over 2k/d, over 1.5 w/l etc.
10-31-2011, 02:33 PM #15
SenseJr
Bounty hunter
The stats are all similar to the ones for this account posted, all of them have over 2 million cod points, all have over 2k/d, over 1.5 w/l etc.
what eu account u have? Uk or de or nl? im interested in buying can u pm the names of the eu accs
10-31-2011, 09:54 PM #16
RaZoR!
Banned

Did you get the account sell? If not pm me name and we can work something out

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

The following user thanked RaZoR! for this useful post:

BOOMSHAKALAKA
10-31-2011, 11:16 PM #17
BOOMSHAKALAKA
Originally posted by MrCookieMonstaa View Post
Did you get the account sell? If not pm me name and we can work something out

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 PM ----------

Pleasure doing business bro!

Btw people, the account in my original post is still for sale amongst others.
11-02-2011, 02:23 PM #18
BOOMSHAKALAKA
buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuump!
11-03-2011, 01:59 AM #19
Yes I have.
Accept 7 mil vbux?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo