12-30-2011, 10:03 PM #1
TheManDavid
Your mother!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Basically, i'm selling my old Black Ops account that I played on after I got banned on my main account. I did buy some stuff off the PS Store every now and then. Im just selling it just to get rid of it. Im not 100% sure what the stats are for Black Ops so don't even ask. I know the stats aren't that good because I messed around most of the time and I think I only got to 4th prestige. Not sure. Now for the stuff I bought off the PS Store, I think I bought Modnation Racers, Retro Maps for Killzone 3, NAMCO Essentials Museum, and SPace Invaders Infinity Gene. Theres a little more but its small stuff like avatars, demos, etc. All I ask for is two $20 psn cards for this account. So you save $10 if you were to buy everything I bought on this account. You can do whatever the hell you want with this account. Lol. I don't even use it. It has both of the slots available for game-sharing also. So, I think thats a plus for you if you buy this because you can game-share. Also, I don't know if it'll last but, I did the prestige token glitch on this account so it has a total of 50 days of double xp AND double weapon xp. Lol. I haven't joined a single game online on this account either. The stats are all set at 0. So I don't know if IW will be able to ban this account because I haven't played or joined a single game. So, if you're interested, just pm me or quote me.
12-31-2011, 07:24 PM #2
TheManDavid
Your mother!
Anyone at all?
12-31-2011, 07:49 PM #3
You only have lik ethree full games and you want 2 $20 PSN cards? :lol: Goodluck.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo