08-04-2013, 05:36 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Well with PS4 around the corner, It's time for me to start over. Gandalf the Grey

Looking for a nice PSN name to begin with, so I thought this would be the swiftest and easiest way to go about doing so.

By nice name I suppose I would like something "OG". 3 or 4-letter'd ones aren't of special interest to me as they are to many others really, just looking for something nice or cool.

In terms of content it can be clean as a whistle with nothing on it, or it can have stuff on it, doesn't matter to me. I will be playing on it from now until PS4 comes, so either is okay.

Money isn't a problem for me, but in the same respect still looking for a decent deal and nothing insane price-wise tears.

Post or PM

08-04-2013, 06:37 AM #2
Originally posted by Alpha View Post
Well with PS4 around the corner, It's time for me to start over. Gandalf the Grey

Looking for a nice PSN name to begin with, so I thought this would be the swiftest and easiest way to go about doing so.

By nice name I suppose I would like something "OG". 3 or 4-letter'd ones aren't of special interest to me as they are to many others really, just looking for something nice or cool.

In terms of content it can be clean as a whistle with nothing on it, or it can have stuff on it, doesn't matter to me. I will be playing on it from now until PS4 comes, so either is okay.

Money isn't a problem for me, but in the same respect still looking for a decent deal and nothing insane price-wise tears.

Post or PM

Do you want a account named '' ImBombingAmerica '' ??? PM me if interested, its as clean as a public toilet Smile
08-04-2013, 06:56 AM #3
Originally posted by Bassnecter
Do you want a account named '' ImBombingAmerica '' ??? PM me if interested, its as clean as a public toilet Smile

Pretty creative name there lol

I'll hold off for now and see what sort of other gems anyone here has, but things like that are definitely worth letting me know about, thank you
08-04-2013, 07:11 AM #4
Pretty creative name there lol

I'll hold off for now and see what sort of other gems anyone here has, but things like that are definitely worth letting me know about, thank you

Yes, it is ''Creative' Happy and that's allright. i also have my personal psn named '' SniperGotSwag ''. it has dlc's on it.
08-04-2013, 07:20 AM #5
Anthony Cordero
Vault dweller
Well with PS4 around the corner, It's time for me to start over. Gandalf the Grey

Post or PM

NotLegitCow?
08-04-2013, 08:32 AM #6
Originally posted by Anthony
NotLegitCow?

I'll pass, thank you though man, appreciate anyone that posts.

Means alot
08-04-2013, 02:03 PM #7
Meeky
Dark Knight
blzard
zXeQ
LzGx
QxTv
HeadShotsTimes9
HSx49
RPGx9
Exit4_
Wizard4_
Exploit4
Phantom9_
Zelda2_
Sword1_
vJw_
Gh0st39_
ghost1993_
System52
System39
system49
SilentKnifer_
System43
ghost9324
error50
Sync93
System_64
Hunted22
TheHunted2
Hunted14
Hunted19
xDragon93
TigerDragon
wJv-
oit-
Fup_
FTQ_
FanShell
SFi_
Ghost54_
Dragon6_
Ghost40-
dragon9_
Dragon0-
TheGod4
Ghost73-
Ghost6937
TheGhost179
TheGhost444
Znkm
Zmkn
Pmhn
Znhn
Zxhi
Zvcw
xekn
Zmhu
Zwkw
Zchn
SuperNentendo
Gukc
Gcki
Yird
Last edited by Meeky ; 08-04-2013 at 02:05 PM.

The following user thanked Meeky for this useful post:

08-05-2013, 12:28 AM #8
Originally posted by xAlienWare View Post
blzard
zXeQ
LzGx
QxTv
HeadShotsTimes9
HSx49
RPGx9
Exit4_
Wizard4_
Exploit4
Phantom9_
Zelda2_
Sword1_
vJw_
Gh0st39_
ghost1993_
System52
System39
system49
SilentKnifer_
System43
ghost9324
error50
Sync93
System_64
Hunted22
TheHunted2
Hunted14
Hunted19
xDragon93
TigerDragon
wJv-
oit-
Fup_
FTQ_
FanShell
SFi_
Ghost54_
Dragon6_
Ghost40-
dragon9_
Dragon0-
TheGod4
Ghost73-
Ghost6937
TheGhost179
TheGhost444
Znkm
Zmkn
Pmhn
Znhn
Zxhi
Zvcw
xekn
Zmhu
Zwkw
Zchn
SuperNentendo
Gukc
Gcki
Yird

Wow, thats a ton.

Few nice ones in there but nothing I particularly want.

I know I see one I like when instantly I'm willing to drop money :p

Thanks though man, I have no doubt you'll be able to easily unload quite a few of those, good luck with such and again, I appreciate the post. Enzo

The following user thanked Alpha for this useful post:

Meeky
08-05-2013, 05:05 AM #9
Anyone else have anything interesting
08-05-2013, 03:39 PM #10
RiKi 223
Uncharted Master
Anyone else have anything interesting
I could get you ImMrAlpha?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.