10-13-2013, 03:42 AM #1
Sand.Mann
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello NGU. today Im going to offer a service for gta5. This will include the 400k house.. 10 cars of your choice.. and any mods that are available in the shop. will also include rank 100.. or can go higher at your request... may cost a little more.. will mod as much money as possible.. but it may not stick to the account after I log out.. If for some reason it does you will be one of the lucky ones..

prices are as follows.. straight 10 dollar PayPal gift made to me as FRIENDS AND FAMILY. any special requests will be as a little extra charge not much though we can work that out at time of service.. can buy clothes guns ammo for all weapons. specialty items at request... this service does take some time to complete so I ask that you do not log into your account until Im done with the service as it messes up and I have to start over...

you can contact me on skype wuddupx5 if no answer add joe.blown5

notice.. in the PayPal transaction notes leave your psn account email and password and NGU name so we dont have any confusion..

thanks for looking at my first modding thread.. please no negging.. if you dont like the service move on.. if you want service make sure to hit the like button and contact on skype... hope to see everyone on gta soon..

EDIT.. BECAUSE OF THE SERVICE BEING SO POPULAR WE NEED TO MAKE SOME CHANGES..

extras... guns full ammo and attachments $5
boats planes and helis - $5
modded cars - $5

The following 2 users say thank you to Sand.Mann for this useful post:

TheMrGeekyMoDz, ummmmm

The following 3 users groaned at Sand.Mann for this awful post:

Eddie Mac, Creepzoid 0___0, RichHomieQuan
10-13-2013, 04:07 AM #2
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
YEAH RIGHT..

extras... guns full ammo and attachments $5
boats planes and helis - $5
modded cars - $5

:vince::vince::vince:

if you wanted to charge like that you should've been the first one to post this when these type of services came out. Drack

You don't think smart. Happy
10-13-2013, 05:37 AM #3
PakMan
I’m too L33T
Good luck man with those prices.
10-13-2013, 10:31 AM #4
4skin
Banned
Drack

Your prices, no ONE will pay that much when there are much more trusted and cheaper people to do it for them
10-13-2013, 11:22 AM #5
overpriced.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo