THREAD: Trophyhunter Account Price
  1. 08-08-2016, 08:27 AM
    DEOSS77's Avatar
    DEOSS77
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    DEOSS77's Avatar
    DEOSS77
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    568
    Posts
    2,959
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Just want to know are you interested to buy the account trophyhunter and what value you can offer?
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Accout live: 7 years
    World PS4 Top 10 Leaderboard
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Only PS4 and VITA games, all ps3 trophies hidden. Many ps3 trophies not get because servers closed.

    You must login or register to view this content.
    Last edited by DEOSS77 ; 04-11-2019 at 08:49 AM.

  2. 07-31-2017, 05:58 PM
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER's Avatar
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER's Avatar
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    903
    Posts
    8,452
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DEOSS77 View Post
    On next firmware 5.00.
    You can change psn name
    Price this acc minimum 10000$


    Good luck getting 10000 dollars+ haha
  3. 08-01-2017, 02:49 PM
    Captain.D.Usopp's Avatar
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    Captain.D.Usopp's Avatar
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    813
    Posts
    6,349
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DEOSS77 View Post
    Just want to know are you interested to buy the account trophyhunter and what value you can offer?
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Accout live: 7 years
    World PS4 Leaderboard Place #1:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Only PS4 and VITA games, all ps3 trophies hidden. Many ps3 trophies not get because servers closed.

    You must login or register to view this content.



    With Japanese games alone anyone can reach level 80. Plus with the new games we are witnessing. You can earn 12 platinums in less than 24 hours. It's will take less than 3 years with constant gaming to reach level 50
  4. 08-01-2017, 05:52 PM
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER's Avatar
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER's Avatar
    PSNTROPHYHUNTER
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    903
    Posts
    8,452
    Reputation
    Oct 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by usapp View Post
    With Japanese games alone anyone can reach level 80. Plus with the new games we are witnessing. You can earn 12 platinums in less than 24 hours. It's will take less than 3 years with constant gaming to reach level 50


    You still didn't add me :(
  5. 08-02-2017, 05:21 AM
    Captain.D.Usopp's Avatar
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    Captain.D.Usopp's Avatar
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    813
    Posts
    6,349
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by jbowers310 View Post
    You still didn't add me :(


    Me? I don't have a friend request on my list . It's maybe a mistake. Can you re-send another friend request and tell me it's you . Alright pal
  6. 09-07-2017, 11:20 AM
    ymh's Avatar
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    ymh's Avatar
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    855
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by usapp View Post
    With Japanese games alone anyone can reach level 80. Plus with the new games we are witnessing. You can earn 12 platinums in less than 24 hours. It's will take less than 3 years with constant gaming to reach level 50


    that's true, but how many people can you say would bother? I did swap over to current gen last year but i've taken a step back to touch up on the offline account that me and my brother have been playing since 2008. I thought he was gonna sync it to his account but he sold me his PS3 as he doesn't have time or the interest to play anymore, I'm curious to see what trophy level it will be once synced but i'm not syncing until the end of the year as i'm not sure if i'm gonna sync to Ocaie or another account yet, i'm guessing level 30 - 50 but could be way less or little more. I've not bothered counting as it takes too long to load up the whole list on that ps3.
  7. 09-07-2017, 05:38 PM
    Captain.D.Usopp's Avatar
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    Captain.D.Usopp's Avatar
    Captain.D.Usopp
    Space Ninja
    813
    Posts
    6,349
    Reputation
    Apr 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Dabi View Post
    that's true, but how many people can you say would bother? I did swap over to current gen last year but i've taken a step back to touch up on the offline account that me and my brother have been playing since 2008. I thought he was gonna sync it to his account but he sold me his PS3 as he doesn't have time or the interest to play anymore, I'm curious to see what trophy level it will be once synced but i'm not syncing until the end of the year as i'm not sure if i'm gonna sync to Ocaie or another account yet, i'm guessing level 30 - 50 but could be way less or little more. I've not bothered counting as it takes too long to load up the whole list on that ps3.



    Yeah man it suck to wait around for your PlayStation to sync trophies especially the amount you mentioned. I reached lvl 14 with 22 platinum in less than 30 days. With the game like sound shape were you platinum it once then you get free quick easy 5 other platinum cloud synced
  8. 09-07-2017, 09:57 PM
    GJx's Avatar
    GJx
    League Champion
    GJx's Avatar
    GJx
    League Champion
    1,813
    Posts
    14,910
    Reputation
    May 2011
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by DEOSS77 View Post
    Just want to know are you interested to buy the account trophyhunter and what value you can offer?
    You must login or register to view this content.
    Accout live: 7 years
    World PS4 Leaderboard Place #1:
    You must login or register to view this content.

    Only PS4 and VITA games, all ps3 trophies hidden. Many ps3 trophies not get because servers closed.

    You must login or register to view this content.


    You should keep it why sell it lol
  9. 09-08-2017, 05:05 AM
    ymh's Avatar
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    ymh's Avatar
    ymh
    Treasure hunter
    855
    Posts
    2,150
    Reputation
    Dec 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by usapp View Post
    Yeah man it suck to wait around for your PlayStation to sync trophies especially the amount you mentioned. I reached lvl 14 with 22 platinum in less than 30 days. With the game like sound shape were you platinum it once then you get free quick easy 5 other platinum cloud synced

    I don't own many game's on my vita but alot of the vita titles are quite easy, as for when I sync them trophies for ps3 I will have to do it before the servers start losing functionality or get cut, though I think DEC would be a good time to sync, I'm 90% sure I wanna sync to Ocaie when I do so.
  10. 07-17-2018, 12:29 PM
    DEOSS77's Avatar
    DEOSS77
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    DEOSS77's Avatar
    DEOSS77
    NextGenUpdate Elite
    568
    Posts
    2,959
    Reputation
    Feb 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Acc Price bump...