12-18-2016, 07:27 PM #1
Best Mate
Dark Knight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); does anybody have a working one?
12-22-2016, 04:51 AM #11
Dacoco
I void warranties.
Originally posted by Best
they run out quick af

fill out your info quicker af
12-22-2016, 06:18 AM #12
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
fill out your info quicker af

bro try it.
12-22-2016, 06:18 AM #13
Dacoco
I void warranties.
bro try it.

i do it with clothes all the time. just have your shit ready and C&P
12-22-2016, 08:00 AM #14
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Dacoco View Post
i do it with clothes all the time. just have your shit ready and C&P

hmmmm
12-22-2016, 02:28 PM #15
Eric
[move]Buckeye Nation[/move]
they run out quick af

What Jordans are you going for that sell out that quick. Highkey most Jordans this year have sit on shelves and sit on nike.com. Are you educating yourself prior to release time by having an idea of all the sites the shoes are dropping on? I was heavy into sneakers last year copping and reselling to make a profit on shoes I knew would sell out quick and I never used a bot. Now if we are talking Yeezys you need to run a script to get those since they resell for a grand. Most shoes sites drop at 10am est so if you put up all the tabs and constantly spam your size you should have no problem.
12-22-2016, 09:20 PM #16
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by Eric View Post
What Jordans are you going for that sell out that quick. Highkey most Jordans this year have sit on shelves and sit on nike.com. Are you educating yourself prior to release time by having an idea of all the sites the shoes are dropping on? I was heavy into sneakers last year copping and reselling to make a profit on shoes I knew would sell out quick and I never used a bot. Now if we are talking Yeezys you need to run a script to get those since they resell for a grand. Most shoes sites drop at 10am est so if you put up all the tabs and constantly spam your size you should have no problem.

I was really looking for one pair. Damien's jordans
12-22-2016, 09:25 PM #17
ReNoVaTioNz-
You talkin to me?
clear your inbox trying to pm u said full etc
12-23-2016, 01:21 AM #18
Best Mate
Dark Knight
Originally posted by ReNoVaTioNz
clear your inbox trying to pm u said full etc

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.