11-01-2014, 08:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Since i can't edit my last thread ( max numver of video : 2 ) i post this one so here it is Magglass1
11-01-2014, 09:33 PM #2
abraham_8p
WEED SMOKER 420 xD
on the map comeback i found a ledge were you could snipe or camp but i want to expand it like to get out of map been trying to but need help xP
11-01-2014, 09:44 PM #3
Originally posted by SuCk10PrEsTiGeS View Post

Since i can't edit my last thread ( max numver of video : 2 ) i post this one so here it is Magglass1

When a normal straft-jump isn't enough, we have exo-jump. I'm shocked. This game's been in development for 2 years, but there's already two glitches and hella mods for the game already?

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Quinster08
11-01-2014, 10:45 PM #4
Originally posted by 8p View Post
on the map comeback i found a ledge were you could snipe or camp but i want to expand it like to get out of map been trying to but need help xP

If we are talking about the same "white" ledge , you can go top of map using it Tustin
I will upload it later Winky Winky
11-02-2014, 12:10 AM #5
MRHackzFTW
Maggbot timeout!
this is gonna be taken down by activision soon. Its stupid to release this glitches becuase activation is gonna see this and fix it before the release. a written tut would be better
11-02-2014, 12:14 AM #6
Originally posted by MRHackzFTW View Post
this is gonna be taken down by activision soon. Its stupid to release this glitches becuase activation is gonna see this and fix it before the release. a written tut would be better

I want to see you try to write this glitch out.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo