11-11-2014, 09:10 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Has anyone tried using a lag switch with AW yet? If so, please share your experience as I'm having trouble determining whether or not AW is lag switch friendly. COD has been a mixed bag when it comes to lag switches, COD2, COD4, WaW, BO and BO2 allow you to force host and freeze players using a lag switch and/or saturating your connection, I've found the other CODs to be impossible to use with a lag switch.

In particular, I'd like answers to the following:

• If it's possible to force host using the lag switch or saturating your connection (uploading a file)?
  • How do players behave when you're host and using the lag switch? Is it like COD4, BO, etc where they freeze and are killable or is it like MW2, MW3, etc where you lag as well?

I'd be buying the PS3 version BTW.
11-11-2014, 09:34 PM #2
Originally posted by CASHANADA View Post
Has anyone tried using a lag switch with AW yet? If so, please share your experience as I'm having trouble determining whether or not AW is lag switch friendly. COD has been a mixed bag when it comes to lag switches, COD2, COD4, WaW, BO and BO2 allow you to force host and freeze players using a lag switch and/or saturating your connection, I've found the other CODs to be impossible to use with a lag switch.

In particular, I'd like answers to the following:

• If it's possible to force host using the lag switch or saturating your connection (uploading a file)?
  • How do players behave when you're host and using the lag switch? Is it like COD4, BO, etc where they freeze and are killable or is it like MW2, MW3, etc where you lag as well?

I'd be buying the PS3 version BTW.

Considering it uses the IW engine, I would assume, you'd lag along with everybody, just like the godmode class.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

CASHANADA
11-11-2014, 09:46 PM #3
No, it is not lag switch friendly. I have a good connection and I can hardly ever get host. And when I think I am host I still lag myself. So no, the Lag Switch isn't effective in Advanced Warfare. The old Call Of Duties were the only ones where the Lag Switch would actually be very effective.

The following user thanked HeAdsWillRoLL for this useful post:

CASHANADA
11-12-2014, 08:14 AM #4
Novelette
The Anthem
Just IP flood the server IP which usually starts with 108.61.xxx.xxx and everyone lags.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo