11-12-2014, 02:33 PM #1
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi guys,

Yesterday my brother call me and he say one guy have Autoaim "Aimbot", and his team when that guy kills them they Spawn under the Map! You will see all team under the map, and when the game ends you see the Auto_aim...He will Upload one more video to see this guy killing...

This is on Ps4...How this is possible? This guy its clearly not the Host, so its Not Host mods.
I think Dexmodder make is Not Host Aimbot Working on Ps4.

The PSN name of the modder its itserca
I tell him to record this and he Upload this video:

Last edited by FAKA_ELITE ; 11-12-2014 at 11:49 PM.

The following 3 users groaned at FAKA_ELITE for this awful post:

Bad Luck Brian, U WOT M8, xProvXKiller
11-12-2014, 02:46 PM #2
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
this is the shittiest post i have ever seen on ngu

The following user thanked lutsch1234 for this useful post:

msimmerl1
11-12-2014, 02:56 PM #3
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
this is the shittiest post i have ever seen on ngu

Its usually to you see Mods on Ps4 like that ? I dont think so...And the Posts you made are better then this,lololl Needa
11-12-2014, 02:59 PM #4
lutsch1234
Bounty hunter
First off all if you would have a brain you could Google that glitch how you are getting under the map and secound Thing if someone has 56-7 he does not have a fucking aimbot idiot
11-12-2014, 03:04 PM #5
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by lutsch1234 View Post
First off all if you would have a brain you could Google that glitch how you are getting under the map and secound Thing if someone has 56-7 he does not have a fucking aimbot idiot

Kid this is not a glitch, when this guy kill someone they Spawn under the Map, the all team spawn under the map one by one only when they got killed by this guy....And in the other video you will see clearly Aimbot, but probably for you kid its another Glitch...
11-12-2014, 03:40 PM #6
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
Kid this is not a glitch, when this guy kill someone they Spawn under the Map, the all team spawn under the map one by one only when they got killed by this guy....And in the other video you will see clearly Aimbot, but probably for you kid its another Glitch...

that could be just a glitch in the engine you know... besides why would they be modding Advanced Warfare if they were smart enough to exploit the ps4?
11-12-2014, 03:45 PM #7
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by OLDSCHOOLMODZHD View Post
that could be just a glitch in the engine you know... besides why would they be modding Advanced Warfare if they were smart enough to exploit the ps4?

Maybe they get it on Ps3, but how they transfer that kind of mods in Ps4? Thats my point...I try to play the game at same time in both consoles and its possible...And if Stats / Weapons.... Transfer to Ps4 maybe they found a away to get another mods to. Lets see if someone know something about this...
11-12-2014, 04:24 PM #8
Originally posted by ELITE View Post
Maybe they get it on Ps3, but how they transfer that kind of mods in Ps4? Thats my point...I try to play the game at same time in both consoles and its possible...And if Stats / Weapons.... Transfer to Ps4 maybe they found a away to get another mods to. Lets see if someone know something about this...

it doesn't work like that .-.

The following user thanked OLDSCHOOLMODZHD for this useful post:

Bad Luck Brian
11-12-2014, 04:45 PM #9
SC58
Former Staff
Nah this isn't a Modder on PS4. Lol

Plus the final killcam of that guy you can tell isn't aimbot

If anything i bet your team just did a glitch to get out of the map, plus if there is someone on a ps4 dev online if possible i'm sure that hacker is so 1337 he got the ps4 keys to decrypt the eboot file and make ida plugin to find the function to make a sprx to use this in real time, no just no :p
Last edited by SC58 ; 11-12-2014 at 04:48 PM.
11-12-2014, 04:53 PM #10
FAKA_ELITE
[move]H4CK3R T34M[/m
Originally posted by SC58 View Post
Nah this isn't a Modder on PS4. Lol

Plus the final killcam of that guy you can tell isn't aimbot

If anything i bet your team just did a glitch to get out of the map, plus if there is someone on a ps4 dev online if possible i'm sure that hacker is so 1337 he got the ps4 keys to decrypt the eboot file and make ida plugin to find the function to make a sprx to use this in real time, no just no :p

I want to hear, btw this guy in the next game goes on 80/4kills...In 5h i will Upload the full video. I just want to try understand how this is possible, its not Modded Classes thats for sure...Try to add the guy and join his party.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo