11-26-2014, 11:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Greetings,

Thanks to all of those who helped me before, I was finally able to launch Advanced Warfare and proceed through the campaign. I actually advanced toward the end of the game without having any glitches up until now. Other than this it's an amazing game.

This is almost directly after Irons destroys your prosthetic, and your group splits up. Ilona and *somebody else* heads up to the roof for exfil, while you fight your way through with only one arm. After you jump down the cute and escape death, Ilona broadcasts on your comm that the roof is secured for exfil as you turn a corner. At this point my game stops, the screen goes black, and after a few minutes, kicks me back to the main menu saying an Error about packages or something. I can proceed up to that point in the campaign and it will forever boot me back to the main menu.

Anybody?

~MysticMC4TW

Edit: I just checked again and it's when Ilona says she's secured a vehicle and to randevu at the north wall. The error reads "Error: Content Package is no longer available."
Last edited by MysticMC4TW ; 11-27-2014 at 03:12 PM.
11-28-2014, 06:20 PM #2
MLB
Former Moderator
Originally posted by MysticMC4TW View Post
Greetings,

Thanks to all of those who helped me before, I was finally able to launch Advanced Warfare and proceed through the campaign. I actually advanced toward the end of the game without having any glitches up until now. Other than this it's an amazing game.

This is almost directly after Irons destroys your prosthetic, and your group splits up. Ilona and *somebody else* heads up to the roof for exfil, while you fight your way through with only one arm. After you jump down the cute and escape death, Ilona broadcasts on your comm that the roof is secured for exfil as you turn a corner. At this point my game stops, the screen goes black, and after a few minutes, kicks me back to the main menu saying an Error about packages or something. I can proceed up to that point in the campaign and it will forever boot me back to the main menu.

Anybody?

~MysticMC4TW

Edit: I just checked again and it's when Ilona says she's secured a vehicle and to randevu at the north wall. The error reads "Error: Content Package is no longer available."

Is your game pirated? If so, you should buy a legit copy and try it that way.
11-28-2014, 10:37 PM #3
Originally posted by MLB View Post
Is your game pirated? If so, you should buy a legit copy and try it that way.

Nuh I downloaded it off steam.
See, I would re-download it but i'm worried that my loadouts won't save.
Last edited by MysticMC4TW ; 11-28-2014 at 10:39 PM.
12-01-2014, 08:12 PM #4
-bump-
Edit: Redownloaded and it's working fine, I'm a nub for not realising it's not saved on the system storage.
Last edited by MysticMC4TW ; 12-05-2014 at 10:59 AM.
12-01-2014, 08:17 PM #5
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by MysticMC4TW View Post
-bump-

Google its not hard

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo