11-30-2014, 10:36 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); PATCHED! Hey y'all, I made a playlist of all the current Exo survival glitches that I have found to work as of December 3,2014. I will keep this thread updated as alongside I will update the playlist. I will be uploading more glitches so stay on the look out and feel free to subscribe if you'd like! Also if these glitches helped you, you dont have to leave a like but it would be greatly appreciated if you did! Needa You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: THESE GLITCHES ONLY WORK ON PS4 AND XBOX ONE!
Last edited by KernalHD ; 12-06-2014 at 05:00 AM. Reason: Patched

The following 2 users say thank you to KernalHD for this useful post:

Rozzayy
12-01-2014, 01:46 AM #2
P$ycho
Banned
Originally posted by KernalHD View Post
Hey y'all, I made a playlist of all the current exo survival glitches that I have found to work as of November 30,2014. I will keep this thread updated as alongside I will update the playlist. I will be uploading more glitches so stay on the look out and feel free to subscribe if you'd like! Also if these glitches helped you, you dont have to leave a like but it would be greatly appreciated if you did! Needa You must login or register to view this content.

Neither glitch works on ps3, i just tested both public and private and did exactly what you did in the vidz
12-01-2014, 02:23 AM #3
Thank you! I didn't buy the PS3 or 360 version so I was unsure.

Originally posted by ycho View Post
Neither glitch works on ps3, i just tested both public and private and did exactly what you did in the vidz
12-01-2014, 02:35 AM #4
P$ycho
Banned
Can anyone confirm this works on nextgen? I believe its patched cause nextgen is on a higher patch then ps3
12-02-2014, 04:11 AM #5
Can anyone confirm this works on nextgen? I believe its patched cause nextgen is on a higher patch then ps3

I will test the glitches each day and continue to update this thread if they are still working or not. There is a new video in the playlist and all of the glitches in the playlist still work. Just confirming that they still work.

The following user thanked KernalHD for this useful post:

Rozzayy
12-02-2014, 04:45 AM #6
Rozzayy
Save Point

Confirm they do work. have just tried them

The following user thanked Rozzayy for this useful post:

P$ycho
12-03-2014, 03:05 AM #7
Default Avatar
buby78
im on ps4 and just tried it out on horizon and it worked just fine... now to find one for one for tier 3 maps lol

EDIT:
i did the same thing you did in the 3 maps you posted in greenband over by the C flag (yes i know there is no flags i just play HCD and its easier to explain) just head over there and jump on top of the catwalk by the edge and do the same thing like the vids
Last edited by buby78 ; 12-03-2014 at 05:11 AM.
12-03-2014, 10:21 PM #8
All glitches still work as of December 3,2014. A tier 3 glitch is up!
12-04-2014, 12:25 PM #9
Default Avatar
Pboyvb
A new patch just hit next gen consoles. I wonder if these glitches have been patched...
12-04-2014, 12:57 PM #10
P$ycho
Banned
I kno some im just not sharing lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo