08-01-2015, 05:46 PM #1
Jakimo_HD
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Add me: ITS_JAKIMO_BRUH

Rules:
Must have 2 controllers
A mic
A brain

We need 6 players with 2 controllers to make a full lobby. What will happen is everyone will get a number from 1-6. Everyone will kill their second controller right away and then you can boost by killing your second player. Then if your number one let's say for example, when the time reaches 20 seconds you will kill your self to extend the time. Then the next person will go when it reaches 20 seconds and so on.

Also after you kill your self go to the next person in the number order so he can get the maximum amount of xp.

The 6th person always gets a prestige a game so If you think about it you get a lot of xp no matter what spot. You just have to be quick.
08-01-2015, 05:50 PM #2
Fleek Designs
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by HD View Post
Add me: ITS_JAKIMO_BRUH

Rules:
Must have 2 controllers
A mic
A brain

We need 6 players with 2 controllers to make a full lobby. What will happen is everyone will get a number from 1-6. Everyone will kill their second controller right away and then you can boost by killing your second player. Then if your number one let's say for example, when the time reaches 20 seconds you will kill your self to extend the time. Then the next person will go when it reaches 20 seconds and so on.

Also after you kill your self go to the next person in the number order so he can get the maximum amount of xp.

The 6th person always gets a prestige a game so If you think about it you get a lot of xp no matter what spot. You just have to be quick.

You booster ! :goodsir:
08-01-2015, 06:33 PM #3
Jakimo_HD
Little One
Originally posted by TRILLStudio View Post
You booster ! :goodsir:

Yeah I am. I don't really care about the COD series anymore and don't wanna spend time to get the stuff. Lol
08-02-2015, 09:26 AM #4
add me PSN: iMxaster
im happy to do it

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo