10-28-2014, 10:38 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); When it gets leaked how is everyone going to play online without getting banned? I have had my jb PS3 for about a year now and I have never been online on it and have no knowledge on getting online with a low risk of getting banned. I've herd you can use tools like PsnPatch but do they actually work?
10-29-2014, 02:04 AM #20
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by seboy113 View Post
I have a question, so if I download advanced warfare will I be able to play online without getting banned ?(without using any tools)

As i know, no you will not. It's not written in the eboot to ban you for playing on a modified system. Most games look to see if you connect a tool using the tmapi file.
10-29-2014, 02:48 AM #21
Versed
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Thecripper
As i know, no you will not. It's not written in the eboot to ban you for playing on a modified system. Most games look to see if you connect a tool using the tmapi file.

Are you implying that the "Pirating" section of the Security & Enforcement Policy is just a scare tactic?
10-29-2014, 02:53 AM #22
xXx-.-Moder
Maggbot timeout!
Originally posted by BlooDScapez
You're on CFW so yes you will be banned.

U are stupid. I have ps3 cfw since 2010 never got banned!
10-29-2014, 02:55 AM #23
Jeyhzo
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Moder View Post
U are stupid. I have ps3 cfw since 2010 never got banned!

No I'm not! "What's 9+10!?" "21!"

The following 2 users say thank you to Jeyhzo for this useful post:

FencePanel, xXx-.-Moder
10-29-2014, 02:59 AM #24
TheyCallMeBreed
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by CalvinMods View Post
Are you implying that the "Pirating" section of the Security & Enforcement Policy is just a scare tactic?

well iv been pirating games since bo2 and never banned.
10-29-2014, 03:22 AM #25
Originally posted by seboy113 View Post
I have a question, so if I download advanced warfare will I be able to play online without getting banned ?(without using any tools)

Whats the link bro ? Leak it to us
10-29-2014, 04:18 AM #26
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by 1austin112 View Post
xD it cant really tell if its a backed up copy or disc copy... all my games are backed up and there is 0 difference at all even with ghosts

There is no difference but they can ban you

Pirated Content
Any user who illegally acquires Call of Duty: Ghosts content is subject to penalty.
First Offense: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.

Pirated Content

Any user who illegally acquires Call of Duty: Black Ops II content is subject to penalty.

First offense: User will be permanently banned from playing the game online, will have their stats & emblems reset, and will be blocked permanently from appearing in leaderboards.
Console users in possession of illegally acquired content will also be reported to console manufacturers. PC users on Steam will be reported to the Steam enforcement team.

This is all proof that you can get ban for pirated copys but with anti bans it keeps you from getting ban.

Read for yourself if you're still going to be in denial
You must login or register to view this content. You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by BrutalExHale ; 10-29-2014 at 04:24 AM.
10-29-2014, 04:21 AM #27
BrutalExHale
NextGenUpdate Elite
Edit This message is a mess up
10-29-2014, 09:08 AM #28
i actually know a way of not getting banned online lol

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo