11-01-2014, 12:26 PM #1
chrisdarnel
I am error
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've downloaded every tool available, and now I know it has to be USER ERROR. But for some reason I can't figure it out. I am able to get all tools for GHOST to work flawlessly including boxes ad crosshairs, ever glowing players, but for some reason NOTHING will work on Advanced Warfare. I've connected and attached every tool but nothing. Nothing changes, nothing appears, no stats editing. I'm on CEX and CCAPI has never been an issue. Any help would work great.

I mean, every game I mod is flawless, just Advanced Warfare gives me trouble!
11-01-2014, 01:55 PM #2
Originally posted by chrisdarnel View Post
I've downloaded every tool available, and now I know it has to be USER ERROR. But for some reason I can't figure it out. I am able to get all tools for GHOST to work flawlessly including boxes ad crosshairs, ever glowing players, but for some reason NOTHING will work on Advanced Warfare. I've connected and attached every tool but nothing. Nothing changes, nothing appears, no stats editing. I'm on CEX and CCAPI has never been an issue. Any help would work great.

Maybe dont mod?
11-01-2014, 02:18 PM #3
smashedya
I’m too L33T
I've downloaded every tool available, and now I know it has to be USER ERROR. But for some reason I can't figure it out. I am able to get all tools for GHOST to work flawlessly including boxes ad crosshairs, ever glowing players, but for some reason NOTHING will work on Advanced Warfare. I've connected and attached every tool but nothing. Nothing changes, nothing appears, no stats editing. I'm on CEX and CCAPI has never been an issue. Any help would work great.

let me know if u figure it out im having same issue only eboot mods are working for me
11-01-2014, 06:53 PM #4
chrisdarnel
I am error
Originally posted by smashedya View Post
let me know if u figure it out im having same issue only eboot mods are working for me

My eboot mods wont even work. Do you happen to have yours made for BLUS? if so, wanna PM yours to me. I used tustins tool but for some reason those wont work either!
11-02-2014, 01:16 AM #5
smashedya
I’m too L33T
My eboot mods wont even work. Do you happen to have yours made for BLUS? if so, wanna PM yours to me. I used tustins tool but for some reason those wont work either!

did u use his elf he has in his thread too use with the builder that maybe why
11-02-2014, 02:12 AM #6
ᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟᅟ
[MOVE]ᅟͮ̓̄̍̏̄̽ͯ̐̓ͩ̅ͮ͗͋̆ͦ[/MOVE]

I used the .elf file Tustin provded along with the eboot builder, but the eboot mods simply doesn't work for me as well.
11-02-2014, 04:32 AM #7
chrisdarnel
I am error

no, I took the 1.02 eboot and extracted the .elf from that and made one. they wont work. BUT, the menu Warfare-Reaper works perfect. That seemed to be my answer as of right now!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo